Today.

Today was an odd day. Very odd. I will go in order of the periods of what happened and stuff. Okay...

1st Period (math): pretty fun today. We have finished with all of our lessons, so we are reviewing. Right now we are on the coordinate plains and stuff and yeah.

2nd Period (Social Studies): my throats started to hurt very badly. I didn't ask to go to the nurse though because... well... the teacher sort of scares me a little.

3rd Period (Science): one word. Awkward. We are talking about sperm and egg cells and stuff. Very, very awkward... I also felt like I was dying, so...

4th Period (Keyboarding): this was lunch Period. I finally decided to go to the nurse. I didn't have fever, so all I was given was four cough drops. Like, really -.- I flipping feel like I'm going to die and all you give me is COUGH DROPS. REALLY?! It was also my friend's b-day and I made the whole class sing to her XD

5th Period (Talented and Gifted [aka TAG]: we played chess. That's all I'm saying.

6th Period (Band): we had to do a worksheet that o didn't want to do, because I still felt dead.

BREAK: I felt slightly better. Just slightly though. I had hold Angel back, so she wouldn't kill Ivy. But that's normal.

7th Period (English): I once again made the whole class song happy b-day to my friend again. I also started to feel just... dead.

Bus: I sat beside of this very adorable girl. We were talking about our families and houses. She told me she had two couches in her living room, a coffee table, and a TV. She then said there was a long thing in the kitchen, a big fridge, a freezer, and a bit pile of food in the corner. I'm assuming she meant something like a cabinet or something. She told me that she hand one sister who was 11, her mom worked at a bar and two gas stations, and her dad was in jail. I just looked at her in shock at how smoothly she said that. I told myself that it was just normal for her.

So that was my day. It was a bit different from the usual. Bai