Diary 2

3rd grade:

Today: Sunday March 23 2014
I got back from NaNa and PaPa's house today. I was sad because I only get to see them 1, 2, or 3 time a month. (That's a lot XD) Another thing I didn't get to say bye to my KK because she was getting groceries (sad face Emoji). But I did get to say bye on the phone. (Prepare yourself guys) I still have a HUGE crush on some make that 2 someones I won't even tell my one diary because someone will find it and read it.

Today: Monday March 25 2014 (that's not possible mini HB)
In 3rd grade we don't get to go to recess everyday, only on Wednesdays and Fridays (sad face emoji). But the good thing is we learn cursive (i wrote that in cursive)! And it's amazing. All the loops and twists wait why am I talking about cursive (once again, in cursive)? Well it was good to when I went to (daycare) and got to see EMILY (who...?). She is someone that is so nice and hardly goes to kids world.

Sixth grade:

7-28-16
Hey diary thing, nice to see you again XD. In about a week, I'm going 2 6th grade I'M SO SCARED!! But, j need to put a reminder in here. I won't be mean to Emma Claire when she is in 6th. So, uhhh what else... wattpad is cool. OH! My stupid iPad won't charge. 7 classes, well 5 and other stuff, K, BOIII

7-28-16
Phisilogical (?)

7-29-16
My iPad decided to charge! The problem is, it takes forever. (I started writing in cursive here) Like omg forever. My cursive is a little off, I know, but on well.
BIIIIIIII
-HB ^~^

And I think that's all I have now.