Chapter two

Judah woke to tugging. His eyes were heavy. His nose running as his head pounded. He's blanket was being pulled by something, but he didn't have the strength to look. His small shaking fist gripping harder. He couldn't lose the only source of warmth he had.
      Finally the tugging stopped as a whistle was heard. The thing whimpered and Judah listening as it trotted away. Judah wiped his nose on his grey sleeve, and snuggled back into his blanket.
                              Westley
       Westley growled in annoyance as he ran after the black pit bull. It wasn't even his dog,but his nephew wouldn't stop crying. The boy and Westley's brother also looked for her but couldn't locate the small dog..
       Westley finally had enough and let out a piercing whistle. The black pit popped out of a nearby ally but didn't come any closer. As Westley took a step forward the dog ran back whey she came from. Westley jogged after her and stopped in front of a dumpster.
         The pit bull whined shuffled behind it. Westley frowned and scrunched up his nose at the smell. He stepped behind the green box and let out a small gasp. The small pit named, Jelly, laid against a small body. Westley stepped forward but came to a halt as Jelly growled.
        "Come on,Jelly. Alex is looking for you. Come on girl, leave the boy alone." Jelly let out a small whine and pawed at the small blanket. It pulled back and showed the angelic features. A pale face outlined in brown curls. Long eye lashes layed on freckled cheeks. And a red button nose.  
         "Jewy. Where has yooh bween? We wook all ower for ya." Westley's nephew ran up as Jelly finally left the boys side. "Uncew Wes? Who is dis?" Westley didn't answer as the homeless man stirred and wiped his runny nose. Westley scrunched up his nose in disgust.
         A small smile is awe stretched across Wesley's tab face as bright green eyes looked up at him.