Chapter three

Judah
     Judah sat up in fear and slipped his body out of the blanket. The most beautiful man stood in front of him smiling slightly.
     Judah let out a small yelp as a small dog bounded up to him. "Jewy gwet back hewe." Judah looked away from the black pit and saw a young child. His tan face was outlined with brown waves. He's missing both of his front to teeth. His cheeks had a deep set of dimples.
     Judah stood up and pulled his hoodie down. Covering the scars. Another man,that looked similar to the other, came running and grabbed the young boy. "Alexander do not run off like that!" Judah flinched at the loud sound. His ears rang as he backed away. He didn't want to be here anymore.
     Judah took one last glance at the warm blanket before taking off in the direction of the park. A loud bark and paws digging into the pavement pushed Judah too run faster. His lungs gasped for air as his legs protested.
     The bathrooms came into view as the dog closed in. Judah threw the door open and ran to the closest stall. To Judah's dismay the put bull shimmied her way under the locked stall door.
     It whined softly as Judah fell to his knees, wheezing. He couldn't breath. Judah didn't hear the outside door being opened until steps were heard. "Jelly I'm getting tired of running after you! Get your ass..." The man's voice trailed off as Judah's breathing became noticeable.
     The dog whined loudly and licked Judah's flushed cheeks. The door wiggles slightly and a faint curse was heard. "Sweetheart, can you open the door? I want to help you." Judah reached up with a heavy hand, slid the lock away, and the door swung open.
     "Jelly move," the dog moved and was replaced by a much larger body. Judah whimpered as the man placed his shaking hands on his muscular chest.
     "I want you to take a deep breath when your hand rises, let it out when it falls. Do you understand?" Judah nodded. They say like that for what seemed like hours. Finally Judah's breathing got under control.
     "Good boy." Judah's heart swelled with pride.
     "My names, Westley. What's yours little one?" Judah looked up at the handsome man before rushing his green eyes to his bare thighs.
     "I-I'm J-Judah sir. S-sorry for b-being a bother." Judah let out a small purr sound as Westley strokes his fingers through Judah's curls.
     "You were frightened. You didn't do anything wrong, darling." Westley stood and pulled Judah with him. Judah leaned against his hard torso. His knees wobbled as he took gulps of air.
     "Are you alright?" Judah nodded but didn't move. He was so warm. Judah finally felt safe.