Chapter Six

Westley sat at his desk and sighed. After signing yet another contract he finally sat back and shut his eyes.
     "Sir dinner is ready." He nodded and stood before thanking his cook and telling her she could have tomorrow off.
     "Thank you so much sir. Have a nice night." Westley watched as the older women rushed off before walking to the guest room beside his. He opened the door and frowned at the empty bed.
      He listened closer before he heard a shower running. Westley smiled and sat on the edge of the bed and waited for the young boy to get done.
     Judah came out of the bathroom and blushed as he saw Westley. Jonah held the towel around his waist tighter before rushing back into the bathroom and shutting the door again.
     "Don't you need these cloths, lovely?" Judah sighed before walking back out. He quickly grabbed the cloths and ran back into the bathroom.
       After pulling on the slightly loose briefs and the hoodie, that went past his knees, he walked back out. Westley smiled warmly and crooked his finger. Judah quickly walked forward and gasped as Westley began towel drying his curls.
     "You'll catch a cold if you don't dry your hair, little one." Judah nodded and let a smile crawl onto his face. He missed this. He missed being taken care of.
     "Dinner is ready. I told the cook just to make chicken soup and grilled cheese. Is that alright? Are you allergic to anything?" Judah pushed the hair out of his face and spoke softly.
     "Peanuts, sir. And shellfish." Westley nodded. He took a mental note to tell his cook to get rid of all the shell fish and anything with peanuts.
     "Alright let's go get food into that tummy of yours. I bet you're starved." Westley chuckled as Judah's stomach growled. He grabbed Judah's hand and walked them down stairs and into the dining room.
      They sat across from each other before digging in. Judah moaned at the taste making Westley smirk. Judah was done before Westley and frowned at his empty bowel.
      "Do you want more?" Judah nodded and Westley stood before grabbing the boys bowel. It wasn't long before another steaming bowel was sat in front of Judah.
      "Eat slower, Judah. You can get sick." Judah nodded quickly and Westley nodded gratefully. He was already sick enough. Judah didn't need to get any worse.
     They were done shortly after she made there way to the living room. Westley pulled Judah onto his lap, making the boy blush and hide his face in the older man's chest.
     "Wanna watch a movie?" Judah nodded and giggled as care bears was turned on. Judah used to watch this a lot as a kid. He snuggled into Westley and watched the show in content. For once he felt happy and safe.