Chapter five

Judah woke startled. The surface he was lying on was soft. Not the usual rough and hard concrete he was used to. He was also wrapped in a silky and warm fabric. He snuggled closer as he sniffed. His nose was runny and his body felt icy.
As Judah stirred he opened his green eyes to a dark room. It was t huge but bigger than he's ever seen. Adorned in a dark blue wall paper. A white dresser sat at the foot of the bed with a flat screen TV on top. A closed door was beside the dresser. Two white night stands sat beside the sides of the bed and another door to his left.
Before Judah could get done examining the door upfront of him opened to show Westley. Judah's heart leaped as he saw the handsome man smiling softly.
"Finally awake, little one? How do you feel?" Westley walked closer and turned on the lamp that sat on the nightstand. Judah squinted at the sudden brightness and whimpered. His head thumped in pain at the sound.
"I-I... okay." Judah struggled to speak around the pain in his throat. His mouth was dry and his lips were beginning to crack.
"I'll get you some water and medicine for your fever. I can't get you to the doctor until tomorrow. Can you wait until then?" Judah nodded and Westley left for a short time. He came back minutes later with a glass of water and some pills.
Judah struggled to get the first pill down his swollen throat but soon got the second down. He drank the rest of the water and looked up at Westley. He smiled at his 'kidnapper' and yawned.
"Get some rest, love. I'll come and wake you for dinner. If you need me I'll be down the hall and to the right." As Judah's head hit the pillow his brain went in a restless state of sleep.

Not the best and will probably change it soon. I just thought I should update. It's short, I know. It's really bad too but I didn't know how to go from where I last stopped. I'm sorry. I promise it'll get better.