Chapter 24

Emma's POV

Everything in our lives right now are alittle crazy. Killian and I trying to know whats going on between us, our daughter is 16, pregnant, and very confused. I just need a girls night according to Killian.

"So Killian and you?" Ruby asks.

"Yeah we both are trying are to figure us out." I say.

"So we heard that Chelsea is pregnant. Is that true?" Belle asks.

"Yeah its true. You know Im not mad at her or anything. I mean if you could see how upset she is you'd understand." I say.

"So what is her plan?" Ruby asks.

"Well in a couple days we will be speaking with people who want to adopt and why. To see if it feels right for her and Reese. He isnt to on board with the idea." I say.

"Im surprised you are allowing this. I mean you ditched out when you were suppose to go." Belle says.

"Yeah thats right. You were suppose to go and you never went." Ruby adds.

"Thats because I knew I wanted my baby." I say.

"Then you, Killian, and Reese might be stood up because Chelsea wont show. After all she is your daughter." Ruby says.

"Shes got a point." Belle says.

"You know what. Its her choice." I say.

"So you want her to keep her child?" Belle asks.

"Well yes. I mean I want her to be happy and for that I know her baby will make her happy." I say.

"Em its not your call. You cant choose for her." Ruby says.

"Yeah you cant make her choose." Belle adds.

"Okay.. I need to go." I say and get up.

"Emma hey. Umm Henry is staying with me tonight. I hope thats okay." Gold says when I walk passed his shop.

"Yeah thats just fine." I say and continued walking.

Killian's POV

"I dont get it. You actually what?" Liam asks.

"I dont know I kinda want to ruin those people's chances to show her how it can be to adopt." I say.

"Killian this isnt your choice its your daughters." My dad says.

"And what if she chooses this? I know it will crash her." I say.

"You dont know that." Liam says.

"Emma and I discussed it. We dont want her to do it." I say.

"Not your say son." My dad says.

"Well it kinda is." I say.

"No its not." Liam adds.

"Oh what do you know." I say and walk out.

I ran into Emma outside we talked about what the others said to us, but we know Chelsea she wont give up her baby.

Chelsea's POV

"Im not going! Why do you have to even think about this!" Reese yells.

"I just want to get an idea about what its about." I say.

"Chels this is stupid." He says.

"Dont go. I dont really care, but Im going." I say.

"You know what I will go just so I know that Im right about this being a wrong idea. You will see it my way." He says and walked out.

My parents then walked in and I knew they heard everything. Maybe I am not thinking clearly.