Chapter 43

Killian's POV

I watched as over the last few days Emma has been extra focus on planning the wedding so focus as if her head was about to explode.

"Okay Killian. Pick. Pink or White for the flowers." She says.

"Umm pink." I say.

"Pink really? I was thinking a light yellow." She says.

"Yellow wasnt an option." I say.

"Sure it was I said yellow." She says.

"Okay. You really need to breath." I say to her.

"How can I breath this is a huge thing." She says.

"Did you make this much big deal when you married Neal?" I ask.

"Well I did. He couldnt take it any longer so we eloped." She says.

"Well you need to calm down. Relax go spend time with your mom or your friends." I suggest.

"My mom is out of town and my friends are working. Plus I need to plan this." She says.

"Okay. If you don calm down you will go crazy. You know what take Chelsea out with you for the day. After all she has been stuck in here with the baby. You and her both need some time to yourselves. Some mother daughter time." I say.

"Is this some joke to you? Do you not want to marry me? Cause thats the vibe Im getting." She says.

"Swan I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you, but if you keep stressing your going to end exploding. Now go change into some clothes and take Chelsea out with you." I say.

"I cant. There is so much to do." She says.

"Emma! Thats enough. Your driving me crazy. Stop with the craziness. Look I love you and I love that you want this perfect, but watching stress is scaring me because I keep having these dreams where your stress kills you. Look we dont need a fancy wedding it doesnt need to be perfect for the stuff it has. All I need for this wedding and the rest of our lives to be perfect is you. Your all I need for everything to be perfect." I tell her.

She just looked at me and she was starting to calm down. Once she was calm I pulled her close to me and kissed her head. She is all I every wanted. I love her so much. Big wedding or small wedding all I need is my Emma Swan.