Chapter 46

Killian's POV

Chelsea came into my room after a long drive. She looked at me and walked around the room.

"Doll calm down. We will find Emma." I say to her.

"I called her ten thousand times. She hasnt got back to me. I left my baby with her parents. I drove all the way here from Maine and I got a ticket for speeding." She says.

"Okay a speeding ticket I'll pay for it as for your mom I know here and she will be fine." I say.

"Killian! Killian!" Emma says walking in.

"Mom! Oh thank god." Chelsea says and hugs her.

"Oh Im glade your here. Your brothers?" Emma asks.

"Their fine with your parents. I left Raelyn with them as well. I'll go home." Chelsea says.

"No. You'll just get another ticket." I say.

"You got a ticket! Okay when your father is out of here I will call your uncle Liam and I'll have him drive you home." Emma says.

"I get one ticket and your all mean to me." Chelsea says and sits on a chair.

Emma walked over to me and held my hand.

"Just a few more days, love." I say.

"Just a few more days." She says and kisses me.

Emma's POV

Killian has been back home for a couple months and now he was better so now today was the wedding day and I was kind of nervous. I was getting ready and my mom was helping me.

"You look very beautiful." My mom says.

"Thanks mom." I say.

"You know Im just happy I can actually be here." She says.

"Im happy your here too mom." I say and take her hand.

"Emma, you look beautiful. Im so happy your allowing me to walk you down." My dad says.

"Thanks and of course I would want you to walk me." I say.

"Okay. Well Im gonna go. See you out there." My mom says and walked out.

"Mom, can I come in?" Chelsea asks.

"Sure doll. Dad give us a moment." I say.

Chelsea walks in with Raelyn and sat down on the couch.

"Im sorry I dont want to make you mad or bother you, but I cant be in the wedding." She says.

"What why? Henry is doing it. Keith is doing it. Your our child the one that Killian and I both share. Why cant you be in your parents wedding?" I ask.

"Its Rae. She is is very warm. She doesnt feel good and I dont want to leave her." She says.

I placed my hand on Raelyn's head and she was very warm.

"Okay sit in the back. Poor baby." I say and kiss Rae's head.

"Thanks mom. Im sorry." She says.

"Thats alright." I say.

Killian's POV

Chelsea walked out of Emma's room looking sad.

"Love you alright?" I ask.

"Yes I am. Oh and I wont be in the wedding Rae isnt feeling good. I'll be back here." She says.

"Okay feel better." I say and kiss Rae's head.

"Good luck." She says.

Emma's POV

After the wedding Killian and I were very happy. This family was officially complete. Killian and I sat down at the table.

"We are officially married." Killian says and kisses my head.

"Yes we are." I say.

"We just got married and you look sad?" He asks.

"Look over there." I say and point at Chelsea.

"Lets go see her." He says.

He help me up and we walk over her. She was sitting in a chair holding Raelyn close to her.

"You really want to go home dont you?" I ask.

"We really dont mind." Killian says.

"Are you guys sure?" She asks.

"Go ahead." I say.

"Thanks." She says.

Killian and I watched as our baby walked away with her baby. The rest of the night. We went home and Killian and I dropped off the boys with his parents. We got back from our honeymoon and everything was okay. We may have had our Tough Times, but now we have forever together.

Okay thats all for tough times and go and check out my new stories.

Story 1) Friendship
Story 2) Hide Away.

Please check out the two of them. It would mean alot.