Chapter 44

Emma's POV

Today Chelsea and I went wedding dress shopping and I need her because she is my daughter and would be more honest with me then my mom would.

"Okay I really like the lace." I tell her.

"Mom you keep changing your mind. Straps, no straps, ballgown, no ballgown, mermaid, no mermaid. Just choose the style so we can go farther." She says.

"Okay cranky. I really like the strapless with like a mermaid style top, but a ballgown bottom." I say.

"Sounds nice..." She says.

"Wait no, I like the long thin lace dress." I say.

"Okay bye." She says walking out the door.

"Chelsea come back here." I say following her.

"Mom could you be anymore picky? Im done. I just want to leave." She says.

"Chels. Look Im getting married to your father and I would like to actually have a wedding this time. What is with you today?" I ask.

"Look Im sorry, but I got a text from Reese this morning and he put me in a mood. Im sorry. I shouldnt have took it out on you." She says.

"So you will go back there with me?" I ask.

"Not if you keep changing your mind." She says.

"I'll try bare with me." I say.

We walked back in and I tried on so many dresses that by the time we got out of the store it was dark outside and we were seeing white.

"You know I never want to have a wedding ever after this." She says.

"I dont know if I want one either now." I joke.

"Mom, Im pretty sure all this trouble over a dress id for nothing because Im sure the guy never notices." She says.

"Oh be quiet. Hey lets get some food." I say.

"You cant eat." She says.

"What? Why not?" I ask.

"If you do you want fit in any wedding dress." She says.

"God Im never taking you out when your cranky and away from your baby to long ever again." I say.

"Hey mom." She says.

"Yeah?" I question.

"No matter what dress you choose Im pretty sure dad will love anything you have chosen." She says.

She was right no matter what I wear or what I choose Killian will love it and me no matter what. Im so lucky to have someone like him.