Chapter 40

Emma's POV

We were all finally home back where we belong and it was nice. Now I could calmly plan my wedding. It can be a big wedding or a little one. As long as Im marrying Killian I dont care. Today Killian took the boys out and it was just me and Chelsea at the house.

"Mom, are you okay?" She asks me.

"Yes my dear I am." I say.

"Well you have been staring at thar picture of dad for the last 5 minutes." She says.

"What I cant stare at a photo of the man I love is that weird?" I question.

"No I guess not." She says.

"Hey go upstairs change your baby and then give her to me." I say.

"Okay." She says and goes upstairs.

I picked up the bridal magazine when there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered it.

"Regina, what do you want?" I ask.

"I need to see Killian now." She says.

"Well too bad. He isnt here. Now leave." I say.

"Miss.Swan Im going to be in his life forever. You see when he and Milah went on break and you were with Neal, with you 4 year old boy you had with him. Plus the 6 year old you had with Killian. Anyway while everyone was away Killian and I played. Then everyone came back Killian ditched me for Milah and I found out I was pregnant with his child. A little girl to be exact her name is Rose." She tells me.

"You cant be serious." I say.

"But I am." She says.

"Well I'll send him to your house later." I say.

"Good Swan." She says ad walked away.

After she was gone I shut the door and saw Chelsea on the stairs.

"So you heard that?" I ask.

"Yeah and its a hoax." She says.

"What do you mean a hoax?" I ask.

"Well I saw that woman the other day. She was with the little girl, a four year old boy, and this man. The little boy looks and then little girl look just like the man she was with. Plus she also tried that when it was just me and dad here." She tells me.

"Uh so she is trying to break us up and she has a family of her own." I say.

"Actually mom. I think their the man she is with children." She says.

"Then why say she was your fathers?" I ask.

"I dont know." She says.

She handed me Raelyn and went back upstairs. I picked up and the bridal magazine again, but all I could think about was why Regina is trying to hurt break Killian and I apart. When we have a family that needs us as one.