Chapter 38

Emma's POV

Its been two weeks since I have been home. Killian calls and texts me everyday to check in with me and to make sure Keith was okay. As for Henry loves that he doesnt have to go to school.

"Emma, come downstairs." My dad says.

"Okay. Be right down." I say.

When I walked down I saw Killian so I ran to him and jumped into his arms.

"Hello there love." He says.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I thought I would come a surprise you. I cant stand being away from you for so long." He says.

"I dont like being away from you either, but what about our daughter?" I question.

"Yeah about that love, look the window." He says.

"What?" I question.

I went over to the window and saw Chelsea and I started tearing up.

"They let her out. She is completely healthy, she gained the weight she need to go home. She is okay. They let her go home two days ago and we thought we should surprise you." Killian says.

I went outside and Chelsea handed me the baby.

"Hey baby Raelyn. Im so happy your here. You too my baby." I say.

"I know we could have called but we thought we would just show you." Chelsea says.

"Well this is the sweetest thing ever. Im happy my family is here. I love you all so much." I say tearing up.

"Hey lets go inside." She says to me.

We went into the house and Killian stole Raelyn from me. I sat on the couch next to him.

"So my love. How are you really?" He asks me.

"Im fine. Its just you know my aunt really helped me when I needed her so its hard to see her like this. Knowing she is going to die its terrifying." I say.

"Hey its okay." He says and kisses my head.

"I love you so much." I say to him.

"I love you too my dear Swan." He says.