Chapter 3 ~ The Unexpected Visitor

Phantom of Love

All rights reserved.

Copyright © RaddyMaddy

***

Erik's POV.

It's was almost sun rise when I finally finished my masterpiece. I've also heard over Madelyn's conversation with the other ballet rats last night that she is really good pianist. Well I'll be the judge of that.

So after I got done finishing it, I walk back up to Madelyn's room where she was still lying in bed in a peaceful slumber. I sat the piece on her dresser with on note attach to it, sat the rose beside her pillow & walk back into the mirror to send in one of my threat letters to Manquer.

***

Maddy's POV.

I woke-up from my alarm clock that was beeping really loud, I turned it off, & stretched my arms when I remembered a man that was in my room...no...not a man...The Phantom was in my room!!! I got up quickly when I lost the strength in my leg, & collapse onto the floor. When I look over to my bed I saw a red velvet sheet on my bed! "That's not mine?!" I said in my head, then all of a sudden I saw a red rose with a black ribbon tied around it. I picked it up, smelled it, & my whole face just lights up & my hearts starts pounding fast. When I could feel the strength back in my legs, I got up, put the rose in an empty vase.

Then what caught my eye was a book with an envelope with a liquid stamp that was shaped as a skull. I opened it & read what it said.

"Dear Manquer Madelyn,

I hope I didn't frighten you last night?! It's been...awhile since I talked to someone. So I want to apologize with a gift I made for you to play tonight at the Opera show, but this requires singing in it. I hope you'll forgive me, & meet be at the stage at midnight. It would be an honor to meet you. I'll be watching you from Box 5.

Yours Truly,
-O.G"

After I was done reading the note someone knocked on my door so I quickly hide the note & the song & opened the door to see my 6 new french friends. "Hey!♥"

"Oh hi guys." I said, brushing the hair away from my eyes. They look at me curiously.

"Whoa there Maddy! You doing okay? You don't look so hot. Everything alright?" Said Caroline. I couldn't that the Phantom was in my room & he told me not to tell them or they'll think I'm crazy. *SIGH* So I had to make up a lie which it wasn't my strongest thing to do because I'm not a god lire.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay. I just didn't get much sleep last night. Thanks for asking though." Caroline smiled, so did they rest.

"Hey what are friends for. Anyway do you want to join us for petit déjeuner?"

"Huh?"

"Breakfast."

"Sure just let me get ready first. Wanna help me with my hair?" I said opening the door wider to my room. They all grew a huge smile on their faces.

"YEAH!!!" They all said as they all gathered up in my room, picking out my clothes, doing my make-up, doing my hair in a french brad. It was a good morning then I expected.

***

After breakfast or should I say petit déjeuner we all walked to the stage here everyone was stretching, doing a little bit of ballet this. I had my sketch book & pencil with me so I can draw them out...I think? "Alright everyone! Come on in!" Said Miss Slap your face lady. "I want to some rehashing before the show tonight. I want it to be perfect, so I expect everyone to work REALLY hard." Everyone got into their spot, as for me, I sat on the stairs behind the stage drawing out them. Ahhh they moved so gracefully like a a rose platle. "Madelyn can you come over here please?"