Chapter 9 ~ Christmas Bleeding

(Suppose to be PG-13, but it won't let me change it back to PG-13)

Phantom of Love

All rights reserved.

Copyright © RaddyMaddy

***

Maddy's POV.

"Hey Sylvia?! Can you pass me the star?" I said when I on the very top of the ladder, finishing the last touches on the Christmas tree.

"Sure, here it is. Be careful though?!" Said Sylvia as she handed me the star.

"I will." I put the star on the top of the tree. "Done." Is said as I climbed down the ladder.

"It looks nice Maddy, we did a pretty good job." Said Sylvia as we step back to look at our beautiful tree. "Well I better get going, my boyfriend is taking me & my family to Spain for Christmas. See ya." She said as she walked away to the door.

It was December 19, Christmas week. Everybody is getting ready for the Christmas play that we're holding for the week before everyone goes home for the holidays. Manquer Laurine ordered Sylvia, & I to stay after hours to decorate the last Christmas tree. And do say so myself that did a pretty good job on decorating Christmas trees.

I'm in the play where I'm girl, Meg, who is being hunted down by her murdered ex-boyfriend, Bruce. Who is trying to winning back her love, but she's in love with another man, John, but also is still in love with her ex. It's called "Christmas Bleeding".

The guy who plays Bruce is Steve, and the guy who plays John is Mason the guy I meet at the park last month.

So I made my way to the dressing room, to get ready for the show tonight. I slipped into a white, red dress, back in the 18 century clothes, my hair up in a bun, wearing pearl ear rings, & a pearl neck-less.

"Knock, knock?" I turned my head to see Mason standing by the door with one hand behind his back.

"Oh hey Mason. What are you doing here? Do you need something?" Mason came inside the dressing room, closed the door & brought out a big bouquets or flowers.

"A gift for the star of the show." I took the bouquet away from him, & felt them. They were beautiful, but I like when Erik gives me a single rose with the black ribbon tied around it.

"How thoughtful of you Mason, thank you."

"So I was thinking maybe after the show you & I can go out to dinner, maybe even see a movie if you're free tonight." Mason said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Is he really that nerves to ask ME out on a date?!... Oh wait, I can't go out on a date with Mason?! I'm in love with Erik! He wound kill Mason, & then me, but he wouldn't hurt me... Would he?" I looked back at the bouquet, then at Mason.

"Sure, I would love to go to dinner with you, I'm free." Mason face lights up, & says.

"Great I'll pick you up at the entrance." Said Mason as he headed out the door, but stopped, turns around to face me & said. "Oh & one last thing."

"What?" I said. Mason got close to my face, & pressed his lips onto mine. My face grew red hot. Mason released our kiss, smiled & left the room. Leaving me in utter shock. "Did he really kissed me? Did I really just kissed & not slap him right across his face?!" I buried my face in my hands. "Oh man! I hope Erik didn't see that?" I snapped out of the thought, put the bouquet on the dresser, & headed out the door to the stage.