Chapter 5 ~ Halloween

Phantom

All rights reserved & asked for permission.

Copyright © Annn_onymous

Phantom of Love

All rights reserved.

Copyright © RaddyMaddy

***

Maddy's POV.

It's been 3 months since I came to France. It was already October 30, & tomorrow the Opera Popular was gonna throw a Halloween party. How fun is that?!

Julie was still the little blond snot she is, along with her plastic fake friends, but I manage to kept my focus on my career & my job.

Erik & I have been seeing each other lately, just the usal hanging out at midnight, talking, etc...The more I spend time with him the more my heart pounds against my chest. I think I might gonna have a heart attack.

Today the girls & I were out in the city for a little journée de shopping (shopping day). And MAN what a city Paris is!!! The lights, the buildings, the churches, the paintings, the food, & the people!!! Awwww I'm in heaven!!!

First we went to a little store that Zoe's uncle works in. It was called " Boutique til you drop" (Shop til you drop). When we first stepped inside I noticed that all the clothes were barrowed, old, or just plan used. It nevered bothered me because I get used clothes from Emily. So we all looked around to see what we liked. Caroline was trying out on a 1933 pink cotton dress with colorful flowers all over, Sylvia & Augustus were being silly & trying on old hats back in the 1800's, Loe & Olivia were looking at jewely, while Zoe was talking to her uncle.

I wanted to get Erik some new clothes because it's the 21 century, & he think it's still the 19 century, so why not buy him some new clothes. I found black skinny jeans with a black leather bellt, a white t-shirt that says "Bite Me", & a black hoodie. Oh he's gonna look even more handsome in these clothes. So after I was done I went up to the casher, & bought the clothes.

***

After we got back to the Opera House I told the girls that I was gonna hang out with a guy. They all gave me funny looks, but I laughed at them & went to my room. So when I reached my room I locked the door, set my bags on my bed, grabbed the bag I brought from "Boutique til you drop" & headed towards Erik's lair.

When I reached the lair, Erik was still sitting in his usal spot on the bent by the organ making his next master piece. I got out of the boat, walked up to Erik, but to my surprise Erik was asleep. He very tired from those late night hang outs we always do, so I gently lifted him up from the bent; Erik was half asleep so we walked to the bed. I laied him down, pulled the blue velvet sheets. I looked at him, he looked so peaceful sleeping there. I petted his hair, got up, pulled the currents, but I was pulled back to the bed. I opened my eyes to see Erik still sleeping, but was hugging me...in his bed!!!

I tried getting up, but he had a tight grip on me so I just laid there, watching him sleep. Then my eyes started to get heavy, then just a few minutes my eyes was completely closed.

**Dream**

I was back in Minnesota sitting on the couch with Becky, my best friend, & we we're watching "Sleepy Hollow" are favoite tv series.

"Do you know what we need?!" Becky said pausing the tv.

"What?"

"Popcorn!" Popcorn is my favortie snake food.