Chapter 6 ~ Music of the Night

("Phantom"
All rights are reserved and asked for permission. Copyright © Annn_onymous)

Phantom of Love

All rights reserved.

Copyright © RaddyMaddy

***

Maddy's POV.

"Burrrrrrr....It's freezing outside. And I thought Minnesota was colder?!" I said as I wrapped my purple scarf I got from my little sister, Isabelle. I buried my nose in the scarf, then pulled my hat lower.

It was November 19 already & France has gotten a lot colder. I thought I would get used to it because I lived in Minnesota where it drops down to -20 degrees below zero, but nope I'm freezing my toes off from the blasting winds that's blowing from the North.

"I know right!" Said Zoe was we walked through the city to a little coffee shop to do a little college homework. As we entered the shop I saw that there was less people, but enough tables to sit in. Zoe & I order our coffee sat down at a table, pulled up our lap tops & started working. Zoe has to write a 5 page assignment about France during the plague while I had to send my artwork I drew to my college & write about anything that happened in France. I thought for a moment, I thought about Erik & I dancing together on that night on Halloween.

"Ding-ding-ding!!! Got an IDEA!!!" I said to myself. I'll write about "The Phantom of the Opera" The TRUE story behind it. I began typing my way through the whole afternoon. After I was done I closed my lap top, & headed out the door.

"Ahh...My head is going...to...explode!" Zoe complained as she held her head, pretending that she was dying from a deathly disease. She's such a drama queen when it comes to doing homework. I shook my head.

"You're such a drama queen Zoe, you know that right?"

"Well I can't help myself if my head is gonna blow chucks & pieces of my brain are gonna be all over the streets."

"Eww Zoe..." I said laughing as we to a little restaurant for lunch. I ordered a salad cause I was on diet so I can be perfectly skinny for Erik or for the summer. Zoe ordered a BIG MAC burger that was the size of a large pizza. "Whoa Zoe! Are can you NOT get fat when you're eating THAT!!!" I said pointing to the burger.

"I have a thing when I can get a lot of food, but still stay skinny."

"Lucky!" I said pouting. Still can't blame her for staying skinny forever & still eat all the fatty ever to be made. Lucky me I become a fat cow:'( Just kidding I lost a LOT of weight after I broke-up with Sam.

Zoe & I talked about random things that popped into our heads while we ate our food.

It was around 3:40 pm in the afternoon. Zoe had to go help her uncle storage some old clothes that no one seems to buy & donated to the homeless people. It was a beautiful day today...besides the wind that's messing up my hair I walked to the park so a little alone time. I do enjoy hanging out with Erik & my friends, but sometimes I like having alone times.

Then my phone beeped, I pulled it out of my pocket & read the text message on it. It was from my Emily.

**Text Message**

Emily: Hey:) What's up? How r things going in Paris?

Me: Oh hey Emily:3 Everything is fine, I'm @ the park. Wbu?

Emily: Good, getting a tan in my backyard. Gezz the temperature is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bloody HOT:/

Me: LUCKY:( I'm freezing my toe & fingers off. Paris isn't so friendly when it comes 2 cold weather & blasting winds.