Chapter 11 ~ Something evil is coming

Phantom of Love

All rights reserved.

Copyright © RaddyMaddy 

***

Narractor POV.

A man walks thorugh the the chilly outdoor wind, stomping his boots in the snow. He was dressed from head to toe, but his hair was blond while it the wind was blowing in his hair. The man stopped in his tracks when he was Maddy walking down the street alone. 

He knew that girl, he remembered her curly brown hair blowing in the wind, her hazeled eyes, her pale skin, her rosy cheeks being coated by her own tears, & her pink lips. The man knew her from 3 yrs. ago. 

The man hide behind a bush when Maddy stopped in her tracks to see Erik walking down towards her. Maddy ran toward Erik, as Erik picked her up, & twirled her around. The man kept quiet so no one was heard him or see him. 

"Erik... I..."

"No, I should apologize for striking you back in Paris when I should have listened to you first, but when I saw Mason kissing you I thought... I lost you." 

"Paris huh? So that's where Maddy's been hiding?" The man thought to himself.

"I don't want to lose you. I want tobe your everything, just like you are to me." Tear felled down Erik's face. Maddy was speechless, but then Erik said with a shaky vocie. "I love you..." Tears coated Maddy's cheeks.

"I love you too." Then Erik & Maddy kissed, & hugging each other. The man kept still for awhile until Maddy took Erik's hand, & walked back to the house.

The man got up from the bush, stared at Erik & Maddy holding hands.

"So looks like you found another lover huh?" The man whispered to himself. He took out a picture of him & Maddy together, he grinned & said as he put the picture away. "So do you really think is that easy to get away from me? Well you have another things coming Maddy. Mock my words Maddy, I've made your life hell, I'll do it again."

The man chuckled & said. "And this time, I won't let you get away. Let it be war upon you both."

The man's boots walked down the other way of the street to plan his evil plot, what he should have done along time ago.

***

Hey guys RaddyMaddy here,

I don't have a lot to say becuz this chapter is short so I'm gonna say a few things.

Thanks 4 786 readers, 51 votes, 25 followers, & 30 comments. Really greatful:)

Comment on his this mystery guys is, follow me, & vote, Vote, VOTE!!!

More images like these → http://arabagi.net/ga/

THX:3