Chapter 12 ~ New Years Eve Surprise

(Suppose to be PG-13, but it won't let me change it back to PG-13)

Phantom of Love

All rights reserved.

Copyright © RaddyMaddy 

***

Maddy's POV.

I woke-up in bed to see that I was back in the lair under the opera house, back in Paris. It's been 3 days since Erik & I flew from my small town Shakopee back to Paris.

I felt arms around my waist, holding me secure to them. My legs were tangled with another pair of legs.

Memories from the night Erik & I make-out in the bed, back home, on Christmas Eve. A smile appear on my face. 

Slowly I moved out of the bed so I won't disturbed Erik from his sweet dreams. I walked to his dress to fine something to cover because I was in my bra & panties... AGAIN!!! I found a white long-sleeve shirt. I put it on, it came to the middle of my upper leg, but I didn't care.

I walked out of the room to my stuff that was lying on the black couch. I took out my phone to see 50 messages from my friends saying 'Where are you? Manquer wants to see you? Have u been getting drunk lately?'

"Crap." I breathed out. I sat on phone down grabbed my clothes when headed back into the room to still see Erik sound sleep. I smiled to see him finally get some sleep without having to stay up SUPER late or practically all night.

Slowly I head for the bed, lean in to kiss his forehead when his strong arms grabbed me, I flew in the air, & landed softly onto the bed when Erik was on top of me. My face was flushing pure red. I glanced down at Erik's hands, which were intertwined with mine.

Erik leaned in close to my ear, & whispered. "Good morning, my petit bourgeon rose (little rose bud)." I smiled, as I wrapped my arms around Erik's neck, & whispered into his ear.

"Good morning, my angel." Erik & I both stared at each other for what seemed like hours, then Erik leaned close to my face, & placed his lips onto mine.

"Oh Maddy... I love you so deeply." My heart pounded against my chest, ready to explode all over the place.

"I love you too." I gave him a small kiss on his deformed face that I was very happy that he's more comfortable showing me his face. "I have to work today, so I better get going." I said as I got up from the bed.

"Noooooo.... Please stay here with me." Erik said as he made a puppy face. 

"Gosh he's so adorable when he acts like that." I said to myself.

"I wish I could, but you know that I have a job, & I need to do some homework for college before the party tonight." I said as I changed into my work cloths. Erik put back on his mask, started changing into a white button down shirt, & black pants.

His hair was messy, so I walked over to his face, & brushed the hair away from his face so that I could see his beautiful face. "I'll see at the party, alright?"

Erik held my hand that was touching his face. "Alright." He said in a sweet loving way that made me want to kiss him to death. So I placed a kiss on his lips, headed out of the lair, & back into my room.

***

I gathered all the cleaning supplies back into the closet, took my back-pack, & headed outside with the icy cold wind blowing my hair away from my face.