14₪ Truth be told ₪14

Again... sorry for such a late update :(

W A K A N D A

The humid air stuck to the group's skin like magnets. Beads of water dropped down their temples and landed in a pool created by their defined collarbones.

Tove rubs the back of her arm across her forehead, trying to rid of the wetness on her skin. But not too long afterwards, more water droplets mixed with sweat formed on her forehead.

The group reaches the entrance of King T'Challa's safe house and makes their way inside the air conditioned structure.

Everyone either hugs the wall or sits down on the cold benches to cool off their cooking bodies.

"Thank God for air conditioning." Clint huffs while shoving his cheek into a wall. The rest of the group nods and 'hums' in agreement.

"Why is Barton kissing my wall?" T'Challa questions when he walks into the room. Before Clint could explain himself, T'Challa waves off his question and moves his eyes to Tove. "Can we talk for a second?" The King asks.

Tove's left eyebrow lifts in curiosity, but follows him without hesitation. "We will meet you upstairs." Steve yells to Tove as she walks away.

Tove follows the King through multiple halls and past a couple of interestingly painted rooms while thinking about what in the world the King wanted from her.

When they reach the end of a long hallway, they enter a room that Tove instantly recognized as his room. Not the kind of room where his mattress was in one corner with a cat-filled bedspread and multiple cat calendars along the walls. No, it was the kind of room where he had his suit on a mannequin and where all of his 'special toys' were hung on up in special places.

"Woah." Is all Tove says while admiring a long rectangular case filled with extra claws for his vibranium suit.

T'Challa smiles cheekily while watching Tove's admiring gaze travel around his room. "Better than Stark?" He asks.

Tove snorts but doesn't lift her eyes off the things in the clean room. "Probably..." Tove mumbles.

The King shakes his head, a smile still marked on his lips. "I know you are enjoying the view, but that isn't the reason why I brought you here." T'Challa's voice grows darker and his smile drops. He then walks behind a slick black desk and lifts up cardboard box labeled GH-325.

Tove notices the box when it hits the desk with a soft thump. She reads the label and her bright eyes shift to worried ones. "Shit." Tove growls before walking up to the desk. "What did you find?"

"It's more like what found me." T'Challa scoffs a little before pulling out a single file with a small layer of dust on it. "This was sent to a very close assistant of mine, but it had my name on it." The King explains.

Tove raises her eyebrows. "Weird?" T'Challa nods in agreement. "Have you read the file yet?" The brunette asks.

"No, there was a note left on this folder saying that you needed to read it before anyone else does." T'Challa explains before hesitantly handing the folder to Tove. "The note is on the cover page inside."

Tove nods and hesitantly turns around and walks out of the room. As she walks down the hallway. Out of curiosity, Tove opens the folder and reads the note that was tapped to the front page.

Okoye, please give this to T'Challa. And T'Challa, your Highness, please give this to the girl you gave the drug too. She should read through this file first before others know more about her than she does. And recipient of GH-325... If you have questions-well-when you have questions, I will come by soon to explain and answer all of them. But, please don't fret when you read the file. If the information I have read about you already is true, you may not experience any side effects.