8₪ POV's ₪8

K Y M E L L I A

"Bye Thor." Peter yells while the Asgardian gets sucked back up into space.

"Well there you are! We all thought for sure you were space trash!" Rocket exclaims with nervous laughter. His small paw is wrapped around a shot glass full with some foul smelling drink that made even Drax woozy.

"You were the one who thought Peter Quill was dead. Not I, or Gamora, or Groot, just you." Drax comments with a dorkish smile etched on his face.

"You know what? The Boulder isn't suppose to speak unless spoken too."  Rocket snaps.

"I do not talk about myself in the third person." Drax flatlines.

Rocket sighs and throws his hands up in the air. "I give up."

"It's nice to see you again, Peter." Gamora ditches her seat and walks up and hugs the man standing awkwardly by his friends.

"I am Groot!" The small tree gleefully calls out to his self-appointed leader.

Peter smiles at the young plant but most of his attention was focused on Gamora, a typical thing for the human whenever he was around a woman of any species.

"Thanks guys. I have a ton of shit to tell you all." Peter says, taking a seat at the table his friends were sitting at.

"No kidding, explain why you were hoisted back here by a fricken Asgardian." Rocket leans on his elbows, actually interested in Peter's life for once.

"Wait. He was an Asgardian? Damn.." Gamora mumbles the last bit to herself, knowing that Peter would get jealous if he heard her.

"Yeah. He's kind of a meathead if you ask me." Peter, of course, makes the muscular man who brought him home sound like a douchebag. "No offense Drax."

Drax looks at the red head confused. "Why would I be of offense?"

Peter shrugs. "I don't know, but he's the guy who took me earlier.." Peter says nonchalantly. The rest of the Guardians lean in on the table to hear his story of his time back on Earth.

However, none of them were aware of a suspicious cloaked figure who sat at the table near by them. Her prosthetic metal arms nursed a black liquid that looked as if it had the consistency of oil, but in fact was more runny than water. The woman removed her dark cloak, revealing a woman with strawberry blonde hair and organs made of robotic parts. In the eyes of the young earth, she would be called old due to the hundreds of years she has been around. But when held next to her masters, she was a young child that needed more guiding than the average two year old.

The woman listened in on the Guardians conversation, dialing her metal cochlear up to numerous levels of sensitivity in order to hear them all clearly. To her surprise, she received much info that would be valued by her masters. Especially since it was an illegal act against the Kree code. Kree-Humans were suppose to be a dead species. Not a live one with an expanding population.

The cloaked woman pulls up her hood and stands up from her chair steadily. She drops a few Kymellian dollars as a tip and heads out of the bar's vicinity. She sways her hips as she walks over to her small-one pilot ship which was stationary near a fueling station. Once she hoisted herself up and over into her seat, she fumbles with a few buttons before holding down a noticeably large button which was laced with gold and blue diamonds. She speaks a foreign language into the button, but her voice held a tone of tell-tale and secrets as it revealed a battle starting truth to the Kree community back on Hala.

Ϙ

H a l a

A large man tainted with multiple colors of blue in his skin sat in his golden throne while his shoulders remained tense. His eyes bored into the images and videos which appeared right before his eyes on a gold sheet. Messiah, the Godly man who sits on the golden throne, sighs at the images of burning buildings and splintered houses which were caused by the so-called Avengers. Humans, innocent humans, were interviewed by other overly interested humans who asked what had happened and how they felt. Most responded saying that they were upset and confused since they had thought that the Avengers were meant to be a symbol for hope, not destruction.

Messiah tosses the golden screen to the floor and holds his pointed chin in the palm of his hand. While he ponders on what to do first when his ship reaches Earth, the ship shakes a little while it maneuvers around, over and under Kuipers belt. At the speed the ship was going in order to reach the planet in time, it made it hard for the pilots to miss every piece of debris in their path. Every so often Messiah would hear the clanking of metal and rock ramming into one another and he would shoot a disapproved glare in the direction of either the left or right wing pilots.

However, as time seemed to go slow, it continued the give Messiah time to think about how to approach the planet which his ancestors before had populated once. He knew that no matter what he would have to take a few samples in order to see how far the Kree gene had been lodged into the Kree-Human DNA. He also was well aware of how painful and aggressive the methods of extracting such information would be. But like any being who is considered a God, Messiah did not really care for how agonizing and morbid the tests would be. All he cares about is the results that follow the tests.

The quietness of space overcomes the Kree ship as they finally escape the grasps of the belt. Now, their ship was moving faster than before. Black and more black races by the tightly sealed windows as they make their way toward the bright blue planet. As the planet grew from the size of a microscopic pinhead to the size of a blueberry, anxiety begins to boil in Messiah's stomach. He knew he had no reason to be so worried, but the idea of landing on a planet that has never been touched by a being such as himself for more than millions of years overwhelmed him.

But, with all his worry came confidence as well. Messiah knew exactly how to word and plan things for his painful tests that would help him see the true potential of these Kree-Humans. He knew the exact stations and methods that would be used for extracting samples and testing the samples. He knew where everyone was going to go and he knew who was all doing exactly what job.

Messiah has come prepared. And as much as it seems that the good guys always has the upper hand in sticky situations like these, this time, it is the "Bad" who has the upper hand. In this case, it is knowledge that is key, something that the Avengers and Tove do not have back on Earth at the moment

YOUR BITCH IS BACK MY DUDES.

Well kind of anyways

Life has been happening so much and I finally was able to edit a few chapters and post this.

Just so you know, there won't be much of a schedule for this since I am still juggling my life rn.

But at least I gave you something, right?

Also, can I just say that all your lovely comments on the 'On Hold' note were the most cutest and amazing things I have ever read. And to know you guys are understanding human beings just blows my mind.

Thank you all for being so understanding and amazing.

Enjoy!