11₪ Dense Thoughts ₪11

Thor takes a seat on the sofa. Tove had been sitting on the other half, but once Thor's butt hit the cushions, Tove raised a few inches due to the sofa being lifted up from his weight. Startled, Tove squeals a little and swiftly hops of the couch and wipes her hands nervously on her thighs.

"Sorry," Thor smiles bashfully. "My weight here is much more dense than at Asgard." He explains.

Jo looks at Thor with lustful flames swimming in her eyes. "Dense is the best quality in a man-"

"Okay! So, let's get this game of 20 questions rolling." Steve interrupts Jo from her sexual comment as politely as possible. "What are the Kree?" Steve questions Thor, jumping right into things without hesitation.

Instantly Thor's eyebrows raise a good inch. "Kree? Why do you want to know about those selfish blue-faced unholy abominations?"

Tove's eyes go wide and mouths 'woah' to Bucky who was standing next to her. That was not the reactions she was expecting."We want to know because a new recruit was injected with their blood." Steve explains to his good friend.

"And they're not deceased yet?" Thor asks with disturbed eyes.

Tove scoffs. "Do I look dead to you?" Her voice catches Thor's attention and he looks over at Tove with curiosity blossoming in his eyes. before standing up from the sofa. Eventually, after a whole of staring, Thor stands up from the couch, letting it hit the floor with a loud thump, and then walks up to Tove like he was walking up to something more alien than usual.

Tove stood with her arms awkwardly crossed across her chest while Thor observed the her with care. His cold hands touched her cheeks, forcing her to turn her head but not without some sort of resistance, causing her cheeks to scrunch up as if Thor was squishing her cheeks like someone would with a baby. Then he grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around like he was trying to take in how sloppy her outfit from last night looked. Tove half expected Thor to drop the Godly voice he possessed and replace it with some sort of male clothing designer tone.

"Oh honey, no no no. The shirt is suppose to match the pants, not the other way around." Tove couldn't help but expect those exact words to come out of the large God's mouth, but she got disappointed when he went back to awkwardly staring into her eyes again.

"And you haven't been feeling bloodthirsty or just off in general?" Thor asks while looking into Tove's ears.

Tove just shrugs. "I'm a girl, aren't I supposed to feel bloodthirsty half the time?"

Clint walks in and snorts at the comment, a simmering cup of coffee in his hands. "Ain't that the truth in all cases."

Tove glares at him. "Shut up Green Arrow. But no, other than that I haven't felt any different." She admits.

Thor considers this for a second before saying, "Okay, so she's an Inhuman, like you." Thor directs his attention at Jo, who he knew would understand the words coming out of his mouth.

Jo looks at the God confused. "But wouldn't that mean her parents had to have abilities of some sort? Last time I went through their files, nothing of the sorts popped up. They were your typical S.H.I.E.L.D Agents."

Thor shrugs his armored shoulders. "It is known that the Kree-Human gene can skip generations. Maybe this is her situation. Maybe her parents were carriers." Tove shivers. The thought of alien blood already being in her veins since birth was beyond her comprehension.

Bucky notices the anxious look on the beautiful woman who stood beside him. "Is it possible that she didn't have this gene from birth? Maybe S.H.I.E.L.D composed a new version of the drug that is compatible with a human." He does his best to be optimistic for Tove's sake. But Thor instantly shakes his head, refusing the option.