2₪ Confidence ₪2

Tove is dragged back to a seperate cell next to her old one that's now holding only Wanda now. Wanda notices the body being dragged and rushes up the the now fixed cell door and watches as her friend is pulled into the kitty corner cell. But her vision was blocked by a guard who noticed her watching.

"Get back." The sound of his deep and godly voice sends Wanda to the back of her cell in fear and slight panic.  Memories of the research base back in Sokovia flood in, hindering her normal breathing. Wanda rarely paid attention to her PTSD and the fact that it was evident now... scared her.

Once the guards were gone, Wanda cautiously walks back up to her cell door and looks over to where they brought Tove to. She sees a slumped body of plaid and jean in the corner of the stone cells.

"Tove?" Wanda calls out in a low whisper, hoping not to be heard. She only gets a stressed groan in response which was enough to satisfy the Sokovian girl, "You okay?"

"No." Tove wheezes with brutal honesty while trying to bring herself up to a sitting position. After moments of grunting and pain, she manages to lean her back up against a wall where Wanda could see her.

"Yikes. What did they do to you?" Wanda winces at the sight of the woman. Tove's hair is matted up from wrestling with the restraints without success. Her left eye is contoured deep into her head due to how many bruises are carelessly around it. By her pulled up sleeves her arms are covered in so much blood, Wanda didn't need to see the countless surface cuts etched on her skin to know what was done there.

"Well," Tove stops to chuckle a little, sounding pretty out of it, "I passed out when the guy decided to take a jab at my shin to see how fast the bone would heal back."

Wanda grimaces at the mental sound of snapping bone. "Gross." She mumbles in response.

"Mhm. It's healing though, so that's a plus." Tove points out the positive almost instantly, but neither one feels reassured by it.

The air falls back to being its musty smelling quiet and Tove can't help but let her tired eyes fall. She could fall asleep right there with how tired her body felt from everything that had been done to it. But the quietness of the room starts to get to her. She can't figure out why it bothers her so much until the thought of Jo pops into her mind.

"Wanda, where's Jo?" Tove asks abruptly, startling Wanda a little from her thoughts.

The girl sighs defeatedly, "She was taken back a while ago. She wasn't even conscious enough to fight back. It was pretty hard to watch." Wanda says bleakley.

Tove hits her sensitive head against the wall in anguish, "Fuck." She goans beligerlantly.

Wanda just nods and repeats her deep sighs, unsure of what else to say since Jo has been gone for a while now and the girl across from her has hardly talked since the guards pulled her dead friend out of the cell. Wanda has tried to make conversation since she recognized the girl as Bianca, and the deceased Jules, but the poor girl is in so much shock she probably wouldn't be able hear her either way.

"Did you really break the cell door open?" Wanda questions.

Tove nods. "Yeah, but I don't have it in me to do it again. I think that's why the stupid bastard took to me so much. I think he had fun." Tove snorts at the thought of someone having fun with torture. "They're messed up here and we need to get out as soon as we can." Tove adds with a little more haste.

"I agree." Wanda states even though the worst done to her so far are the temple bruises that no one knows why or how they happened, and boredom.

The girl across from Wanda suddenly stands up and walks up to the bars. "Good luck with that. Jules and I tried to get out multiple times. They don't even kill you for it either, they just keep experimenting on you and if they kill you... then they just get rid of you and move other focuses on whoever is left."