12₪ Blushing ₪12

"Wait so you've worked with THEE Phil Coulson?"

"Yeah, I still do help him out once in awhile."

"Wow, and who is this Skye chick?"

"A friend with abilities-like you and me."

"She cool?"

Agent Harrow smirks. "She's a hacker, so..."

Tove's eyes go wide. "That's pretty rad." Agent Harrow nods in agreement but stops shortly before erupting in laughter. "What?" Tove asks confused.

Harrow shakes her head while she continues to laugh. "I'm just surprised by how much we went off topic." The Shield agent stands up from her seat and walks towards the bar in search of a drink.

Tove shrugs her shoulders and follows the Australian woman, not sure how to respond. She was still shook up from everything she had learned not too long ago, but she didn't know how to exactly express it all.

Tove found out more on the T.A.H.I.T.I. Project. At first she didn't know what Harrow was talking about, but then the agent explained how a bunch of volunteer shield agents volunteered to take the GH-325, and then things began to fall into place and Tove started to understand. Tove also learned that the drug was actually purposefully made in case of a fallen avenger.

Tove also learned about the Inhumans. She learned all that Harrow knew. All about how the Kree created a race of humans mixed with Kree genomes in attempt to better the world but it went down south. Tove was told the short version of how Skye very shortly reunited with her family, but Harrow made her point when calling Skye's life a little nuts.

From the way Agent Harrow told Tove everything, the young girl picked up quick that Coulson's little team was pretty tight. Like they were their own little dysfunctional and mixed blood family. And because of recent events, Tove could relate to Harrows emotions. The Avengers had become her miniature hectic family. One that fights, a lot, but also one that learns to forgive but not forget. A family that Tove missed having.

"Is that all?" Tove watches Agent Harrow down a glass full of water, surprised the woman didn't reach for the bottle upon bottles of alcohol.

Harrow swallows hard before answering. "Pretty much."

Tove looks at the woman in awe-not in awe of the woman even though she is quite stunning, but because of all the new knowledge she gathered. "Do you know more about the Kree?" Tove takes a seat at a bar stool and leans her head in her hands while her elbows sat uncomfortable against the marbled counter top.

Harrow shakes her head. "No, not much. They're old and almost extinct from what I've heard last. There's only a clan left last time I heard from Thor."

Tove nearly chokes on her spit, but before she could ask 'you know Thor?!' Steve walks in with his arms crossed. "You have contacts with Thor?" The star spangled man with a plan asks, curious about his old friend.

Harrow scoffs. "Little nosy, aren't you flag?" The Australian woman flaunts.

"No. Just walking in at the right time, ma'am." Steve casually answers, clearly not amused by the humorous personality the agent has.

Harrow picks up the fact that Steve is not amused nor in the mood for jokes and drops her raised eyebrows. "Kay, whatever. But yes, Coulson team has some sort of connection with the Asgardians. It's kind of cute if you look at it from an outsider's view." The agent adds with a smile.

Steve steps back, almost surprised. "Did you say Coulson? As in, Phil Coulson? He's alive?" Steve's voice grew to an excited level, almost as if remembered a memory of playing 'don't touch the lava' with Bucky.