Anti:

A mad man is what some call me. Others don't know I exsist. If they ever meet me in an alleyway, prepare to run.

I hear footsteps echo across the concrete. I smile to myself. Another one.

I started to follow behind the unsuspecting man. Skinny, tall, probably a druggie.

I silently slip in and out of the shadows. Always making sure he can't see me.

I could tell where he was going, and I'm pretty sure he didn't. He was heading to a dead end.

He reached the wall when I finally got to introduce myself to him.

"Hey buddy, wrong turn," I said as I threw a knife, hitting him square in the chest where the heart sits.

The limp body fell to the ground as I approached it. I dragged him back to my place.

I live in an abandoned apartment building. It decorated perfectly and naturally.

Blood is splattered across the walls and I have some heads of the people I've killed hanging up on the walls. There are also a few random fingers and teeth laying around. I also have a broken mirror, just so I can gaze into my black eyes after I've killed someone.

Once the body is inside, I pull the knife out of his chest and hold it up to my face. I lick the sweet blood off of silver knife.

Then I grabbed my large serated knife off the wall next to my butchers knife, my machete, and my pistol. I would have used that instead of the knife, but I can't seem to find the silencer for it.

With one smooth movement, there was a knife, deep within his neck. I started to saw. Of course, I could have used something much faster, but it's more fun like this.

I saw, and saw, and saw through the neck of my victim. Blood splattered onto my face as I cut through one of the main blood vessels in the neck. My smile grew bigger and my insane mind calming down with each drop of blood spilled.

Once the head was off, I put it on the wall with the others. Most think it's crazy to hang heads on the wall. I think of it like a deer head that hunters hang on their walls, but mine's with human heads.

I returned back to the body and decided to take a peek at it's heart.
I grabbed the shiny sharp knife again and sliced the skin open. Once the ribs were revealed, I took the handle of the knife and pounded it against one of the ribs with as much force as possible. The single rib cracked through and I pulled it the rest of the way off. I then cut my way through the lung and reached in and ripped out the heart.

Everyone says I don't have a heart, but that's not necessarily true. I have felt feelings before, but I haven't felt anything in a long, long time. I have only a hole where my heart should be and now I'm searching for my something to fill the hole.

I clean up the body and get rid of it. Afterwards I wash my hands and lay down on the cold ground. Somehow, I feel...lonely. I haven't felt this in some time and I don't like it.

I close my eyes. I hope that sleep can take it away.