6.

Lol, hey guys. I just wanted to let you know that this part is like a continuation of the last chapter. Also this one going to have something that has one of them naked, it's nothing anyone can't handle but read at your own risk. (I guess)

Dark's Pov:

I was in Anti-Septieye's house-apartment-thing. I don't really know what it is but it's where he lives. We had a moment of silence, as we didn't know what to say. I was trying to recall anything before going to the place where I became an assassin. I was also wondering what to call Anti-Septiceye.

"What should I call you?" I finally managed to ask him.

"What do you mean?"

"Like what do you want to be called because I only know you as Anti-Septiceye."

"Just call me Anti," he said with a wink. I smiled and the conversation was abandoned yet again. We must be the worst people at holding a conversation.

"Hey Anti," I started as I looked out the window, "do you think I can stay here for the night?"

"Sure, but there really isn't a bed or anything in here to sleep on."

"You realize that there is an entire apartment building above this one right?" I asked him.

"Oh, well I've never been there before. I guess we could check it out."

Anti went to open the door to the left of him. It didn't budge. He pushed on it, still nothing. I ran at the door and it still wouldn't open. We gave up and I said,

"Why don't we got to my apartment?"

"Aren't I going to be caught if we do that?" Anti asked with a bit of concern in his voice.

"Not necessarily. My apartment building has some of my colleagues but if we get there very soon we might be able to make it before some of them get back from their missions."

"Well then what are we waiting for? Lets go!" Anti yelled excitedly. I rolled my eyes and put a large coat over him.

"What the fuck is this? And where did you get it from?" He asked unenthusiastically.

"We don't want the chance of anyone to recognize you so," I started as I flipped up the hood, "you get this. And I got it of off the corpse over there." I pointed to the pile of corpses in the corner. He sighed and started to walk out of the doors.

I led him to my apartment building. The big doors open and I lead him into the foyer. I pass the lady at the desk. She smiles and asks,

"Hello Mr. Darkiplier, who is it you have today?"

"A friend." I say politely. I continued with Anti to my room. I opened up the locked door and shove him in and closed the door, locking it behind us. Anti takes off the coat and tosses it to the side and takes in the view of my apartment.

"Holy fuck, you have a nice room," he murmurs and continues his look around.

"YOU HAVE A SHOWER!" I heard him yell from the bathroom. I nod as he comes out and sets down his phone.

"I'm going to take a shower ok?"

"Sure." After I say that he hops off to the bathroom. Once I hear the water turn on I decide I was going to do some snooping. I walked over and picked up his phone. There was no lock on it surprisingly.

I entered into his phone and immediately went to his photo album. There weren't many pictures most of them were old. I scrolled through them seeing what seemed like old friends and random videos of people playing pranks on each other. I saw no photos of him however.

I swiped once more and when I saw the picture my face heated up. It was a nude of what seemed like Anti, but had lighter green hair and had blue eyes. He didn't have gauges and had no tattoos. All he had was pale smooth skin.

I observed everything that was visible in the picture and the longer I stared at it the more red my face became. I didn't even notice when he came out of the shower and saw me on his phone.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YE' DOING!" he yelled and snatched the phone away. When he saw what I was staring at his face flushed a dark red. He pursed his lips and turned away from me. I sighed. What the fuck did I just do?

I asked myself the same question Dark. I asked myself the same question.

What the fuck did I just do?

Well I hope you enjoyed, even though this chapter got a little weird. I just felt like having a little fun as I played god during the story so this chapter happened. Yeah well, moving on. As you guys could tell by the 3 chapter update today, that I was feeling very productive on wattpad today. You guys do deserve it after all, I mean I didn't update for an entire month. I'm going to try to update on somewhat of a schedule but I can promise you that isn't going to happen because I have no clue what the schedule would be in the first place.