Anti's Pov:

My head is spinning. I can't seem to remember what happened in the last hour.

I was walking, shifting through the shadows. Then all of a sudden, poof! I can't recall anything that happened afterwards.

I sat down on an empty crate pushed to the side of the wall and studied my surroundings.

There was a strange pistol laying on the ground and a bullet, too big to fit in the pistol laying on the ground.

Still woozey, I stood up and felt that the gun and bullet were somehow important and pocketed them.

I stumbled back to my abandoned apartment.

Forward. Left. Left. Right. Forward. Right. Left.

I have memorized each turn, every crack, every stain that littered the alleyways, but yet something feels different.

I slip through the crack in the side leading to my "house." I sat down on the floor with my head pounding as the world spun around me.

Why am I so confused? Am-am I growing weak?

No. No I can't I still am the heartless bastard I am known to be. I must be confused as to why I blanked out.

Maybe I should go to bed and forget that today ever happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I turned and sat up from my semi-sleepless night. Something just doesn't feel right.

I stand up and faced the broken mirror. I saw a green glitch go through my body and a boy appeared in the reflection. He looked like me, but with blue eyes that seemed sad and lonely.

No. No, that isn't me. I am not weak. I shook my head and looked back at the reflection. It was me again. Black eyes, gauges, powerful. I gave the mirror a crooked grin. I turned and went to my wall of weapons.

I grab a small knife off the wall. I always loved this knife, I don't know why. There always seemed to be a sense of power, a sense of control, that radiated off the knife.

I also grabbed a larger knife and the pistol I found last night. I wasn't going to use it, but I wanted it with me as it was comforting to hold.

I finally left and wandered the alleyways. I heard some talking between two people. I decided to follow the people.

I eventually got close enough to see and hear them. There were two men. One was short, very muscular, and pale. He also had swept back red hair and was wearing all black, however I could see the silver shine of the man's gun.

The other man was taller, with well kept up with hair and in a suit.

What is a man with a suit doing down in the dirty alleyways?

I heard the smaller man talk. He had such a rich, deep voice and for some reason it made me want to have him. There was also something about him that I can't quite describe. I feel like I know him, and it feels like I need him.

I focus in on their conversation.

"Dark, we need to catch him, it's your duty."

"I can't seem to keep him on my radar for more than five minutes, sir. How do you expect me to kill him if I can't find him?"

"Maybe you need to be quicker. Or maybe there is something that you are not telling me."

"What do you mean?"

"This isn't like you, Dark. You normally can catch and kill someone in twenty-four hours."

"This person is different. He doesn't make mistakes, sir."

"He's human. He must make mistakes, so catch him when he does," said the man as he walked away from the shorter one. Dark is it? I'll have to keep a watch on him.

Now comes my job.

I run through the shadows, back to the place I started. I head the other way this time in hopes that I'll catch some druggies or something. I need to kill someone. Pent up stress and anger doesn't get itself out, you know.

I wander through the alleyways until I come face to face with a man about my age. A little taller than me, dirty blonde hair.

"Hey, you green haired bitch!" he yelled light-heartedly at me. He has a lot of balls to talk to me, probably doesn't know who I am. I said nothing as he turned to me.

"You're Jack right? I remember you from school."

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I furrowed my brows. This man is making me angry.

"I'm Felix, don't you remember? We went to the same school and we were best friends."

"No, I don't."

"Everybody, thought you died."

"I think you're talking to the wrong man," I said grinding my teeth. 

"Are you sure you don't remember. Do you even remember when we dated?" he asked with a sad look on his face.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" I screamed and pulled out my larger knife. He just chuckled and I pulled it up to his throat.

"That's adorable, although you are going to have to do something more to try to get rid of an assassin like me."

I looked at him confused.
"What are you talling about?"

"I wasn't lying when I said we went to the same school. I wasn't lying when I said we dated either. After I heard you died, I decided to become an assassin, to kill the fucker who killed you. And it seems I finally did." He smirked and closed his eyes.

He ducked as I tried to slice his throat. He chuckled at me. I can't stand him! He dared to laugh at me.

I thrust my knife at him, but he dodged and kicked my knife out of my hand. It skidded across the comcrete and out of my reach.

Then this Felix fucker grabbed my knife and grabbed me. He held me in a head lock with the knife near my head. I pulled out my smaller knife and tried to stab him with it. He laughed at my failure to do so.

I couldn't get to him while I was in a head lock, so I wiggled and writhed to try and get to him.

(I WAS WIGGLING! I WAS WIG-WAGGLING! I WAS WAS WABBLE-JABBLING! Lol sorry I had to.)

As I did so, the gun that I had found yesterday fell out of my pocket. It skodded across the pavement and Felix's laugh grew silent.

"Is that Dark's gun?" I was suprise at his question. I had no clue that this was that man Dark's gun, making me all the more eager to get my hands on it.

As Felix was distracted by the gun, he loosened his grip unknowingly. I was able to break loose from his grip, running towards the gun.

I scooped it up as I ran past and sprinted through the shadows to the abandoned apartment.

I breathed heavily as I stepped inside, catching my breath. I leaned my head against the cracked concrete wall and gazed at the shiny gun in my hands.

It belonged to Dark.

Hello peeps (and peepachus) I have returned to claim back my authors crown. Of course I suppose I owe you an explaination of my random disappearence.

November is the national novel writing month aka NaNoWriMo (shortened to nano). That is what I was doing through the month of November. I was writing a novel for my language arts class (it was required but also extremely enjoyable if you like writing). Also I should mention that is for a grade and is due on the 30th. Thankfully to my super skills I got done a few days earlier and am able to work on this! Woo! That's that for the moment. I'm going to get workin on the next chapter! I hope you enjoyed!