8.

Anti's Pov

I pondered my dream throughout the day. I never had dreams. Never. Now they just decide to show up out of nowhere like that. It's strange. I have been feeling less and less like myself lately. Ever since I met Dark I have felt like this. What if...

No! I shook my head at my own thoughts as I continued throughout my day. It was strange. Dark left early in the morning to take a job. He left me a note saying to be quiet.

Honestly, I wasn't super quiet because I had no fucks to give at that point. I was kind of roaming around the house looking for something to do while Dark was gone but he had nothing. What a boring place to live.

I sighed as I looked through the cupboards for something to eat. As I did so, there was a knock on the door. I was intrigued but did not open it.

"Hello, Dark are you in there?" Asked the person on the other side of the door. It sounded like a lady. I heard some keys jangle and the door handle started to turn.

I immediately sprinted out into Dark's room and hid under his bed. Then I heard a creak as the door opened. Heels clicked on the floor as the voice said,

"I swear I heard something in here." Then I heard something roll onto the hardwood, then a splash and finally a hum.

I quietly slipped out from under the bed to see what was going on. I tip-toed my way down the hall an peeked out into the kitchen to see a cleaning lady mopping the floor. She turned her head and must have caught a glimpse of me because she gasped. I then ran down the hall as silently as I could and once again slid under the bed.

I heard the floorboards creak as she moved down the hall. I heard doors flinging open in the hall. She was looking. I stayed still as her clicking heels grew louder and louder as she grew closer and closer. Then the clocking stopped right out side the door. It opened slowly with a loud creak.

I watched as feet passed by the bed a few times. Then they left the room. The maid must have went back to cleaning. I stayed under the bed for a long while. Even after she left I stayed there. I stayed there even when the front door opened and slammed shut.

It was Dark and he wasn't in a good mood.

"Anti!" He yelled and I cowered under the bed. Why was I cowering? I am never scared. He stomped throughout the house looking for me.

Soon enough I was being pulled out from under the bed my the collar of my shirt. As I was dragged out from under the bed I met his eyes and he was furious.

"I was told by the lady at the desk that the maid said there was something making noise and running through my apartment." I said nothing as he stared at me.

"I gave you specific instructions to be quiet and you didn't listen. Now you will be punished." He growled as he strapped a collar on me. I started to pull on it instinctively as it rubbed against my skin.

"Anti, this is a shock collar. Whenever you misbehave you will be shocked. And since you misbehave while I was gone, here's your punishment." He then pressed a button on a control as I felt a shock against my skin. I wriggled in the collar at the uncomfortable feeling.

"I'm not a fucking dog!" I said after the shock finished. Dark looked at me with a stern face and I grumbled crossing my arms.

"Alright, now Anti, why don't you go to bed early this evening?" I looked at him strangely and he says, "that way you'll be quiet when I leave again." I grumbled and I crawled on the bed. He picked me up and put me on the couch whispering, "bad boys don't sleep in the bed."

I looked at him with an expression that says, I hate you. He scoffed and left the room. I sighed and laid my head down on the pillow. I started to drift off to sleep.

I woke surrounded by mirrors and in every mirror was an insane man. He was killing people and lived in his own in the alleyways. Each mirror showed a different scene, each seemed more insane than the last. Yet that's not the thing that got to me, it was that the man looked like me. Green hair, pale skin, and thin body form. Yet this man had tattoos, piercings, and black eyes. Yet there was small mirror at the bottom that held my reflection, and it was surrounded by the killer.

Hey guys! I decided to come back to this story! I think all I needed was a little break and now i have a ton of ideas that I can incorporates and I was really happy that people actually enjoy this story! When I came back to this story I wasn't expecting us to be at 127 of you guys reading this! That is really awesome! I hope you enjoyed this update and I hope to update soon!

How was your Chrismahanaquanza? Or any other holiday that I can't fit into one word?

Do you have break for the holidays? (I do)