7.

Anti's Pov:

I couldn't help but feel angry at Dark. He snooped through my phone! And found a nude of some guy that I don't remember having. Yet somehow, I feel ashamed. I look away from him as my face grew red. I start to walk away when he says,

"I'm sorry." I freeze where I was and sigh.

"I don't even know this guy, Dark." I don't turn around as I speak, I don't want to look at him.

"It looks like you," he pauses, "but different."  I shake my head as he says that. I know for a fact that that isn't me.

"It must be someone who looks similar," I say. I would know if I took that photo, right?

"Are you sure?" I say nothing in response to that question. I'm actually have no clue.

"The silence says it all, doesn't it Anti?" I turn and look at him as he starts to go back to the conversation we had earlier.

"Remember how we could only remember so much of our lives, maybe it's because we're different people before we became us," Dark spoke with a somewhat soft voice.

"I sounds like you don't believe that," I stated bluntly.

"I don't want to believe that but it just might make the most sense." He gives me this look. A look I can't describe, yet I'll try.

This look. His mouth is sagging slightly. His eyebrows curved upwards. Yet, his eyes were shining and bright. They weren't red. They were brown. A chocolaty, milky brown. They were filled with acceptance. 

What if Dark was right?

~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~

It was nearing time for sleep and I hopped onto the couch in his lounging area and started to drift off to sleep.

I was falling. It was black with green specks surrounding me. It all started to spin around. The black started to fade to grey, then to white. There was shining light that blinded me from all sides. I hit the ground with a loud thud. The whole place was blurry. The black started to seep into my vision and soon everything went black.

I woke up with a start, panting as my conscious returned to normal. I looked around the room. I wasn't in my house. Then I remembered. I was at Dark's. My mind went back to the dream I had.

What could it mean?

Hey guys, sorry that this is so short. I just don't feel like I'm going anywhere with it and I'm trying to add stuff in randomly in order to make it longer and it really isn't a great story. So, I'm probably not going to continue this because I'm not really that into it. I also learned that I'm terrible at writing with the characters Dark and Anti. I end up making them more like Jack and Mark. So sorry I about that but I plan to make a different story about Mark and Jack that I'm going to start writing later today. So sorry everyone and maybe I'll still do it or try to make it better but right now I'm just not feeling it.