Chapter 1: Tiny problem at Pax

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I felt my eyes flutter open to the sound of my alarm going off, I groaned in annoyance as I stood up rubbing my eyes and stretching my arms. I hit snoozed and slid my legs to the side of my bed.

I shivered at the cold ground as it touched my foot, I looked in the mirror and chuckled at my own reflection, I walked to the bathroom, I took of my clothes and stepped into the shower.

Today is Pax so I wanna look good when I meet my two all time heroes, Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. I've been wanting to go to Pax since I was a kid but my parents could never afford it.

But now I'm 24 years old (if your not, just roll with it). I live in New York, So traveling from New York to Los Angeles was quite a flight, It was really cool traveling but I had to sit away from the window cause I have acrophobia in which if you didn't know.

I have a fear of heights, once I had arrived to LA I have been staying here in this hotel until Pax ends. I'm kinda bummed out my friends couldn't afford to come, they would have loved coming here.

I stepped out of the showers and dried myself off, I blow dried my hair and I put on my black and white tee shirt, my black jeans, black converse, my black beanies and my black chocker. I looked in the mirror and let my hair h/c h/l loose.

I excited the bathroom, and grabbed my purse, and with that I left my room, as I walked down the hallway I was so excited to go to Pax, "This is going to be awesome!" I said raising my fist in the air

Once I was I was in the main lobby I headed towards the dining hall to eat some breakfast, i looked at my watch and it read 8:27, there's was not that many people in the dining hall, some people were cosplayed so I'm guessing their heading to Pax too.

I grabbed some french toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, and some coffee. As I ate I saw these group of teens exciting the hotel with big smiles plastered on their faces, I chuckled slightly. Once I was done eating, I grabbed my purse and excited the hotel, luckily Pax was only a few blocks away.

|~Time Skip~|

When I arrived to Pax everything was so... So.... AWESOME!!!, they're were so many booths for everything, I walked past a booth which had little fnaf plushies, I bought a (favorite fnaf plush). As I strolled threw pax I bought some other cool stuff like a (Gaming console) controller, Attack on Titan figurine, a pikachu binnie, and an Undertale coffee mug.

|-Time skip~|

It was truly awesome but all good things come to an end, Pax was closing for the day but I still didn't get the chance to see Jackseptieceye or Markiplier, I looked around and there booths were already closed, I felt like crying... My only chance to meet them in person and now they're gone.

I felt a tear escape my eye as I excited Pax, as I was leaving I felt someone pull me aside, I struggled but the persons had wrapped one arm around my neck and the other hand was some kind of vile with some glowing liquid.

"SOMEBODY... HELP ME!!!!, PLEASE!!!" I screamed hoping someone would come and save me but nobody came, I bit the mans hand which covered my mouth, he yelped in pain, I struggled again to escape his grasp but to no avail.

He threw the vile with weird glowing stuff on me, he then slammed me against the wall causing to leave a small crack, my vision began to blur and the world around me was spinning, the last thing I saw was the man running away.

I tried to call for help but I could feel a burning sensation in my body, I curled up in ball hugging my stomach letting tears escape my eyes from the pain. I wanted to call but my throat felt sore.

Everything around me was going black and my body was aching but not as much as my brain, I felt like my brain was boiling in lava. All I managed to do was let out a small whimper of pain hoping someone will find me.

I closed my eyes until I began to hear foot prints coming my way, my eyes began to close and my body became numb, was this it... Was I dying?!, I closed my eyes saying what might be my last words, "H-Help.... M-me"

|~???'s P.O.V~|

I was getting to leave when suddenly "SOMEBODY... HELP ME!!!!, PLEASE!!!" I looked around but I saw nothing, I dropped my bags and began to run, looking for where that scream came from. It sounded like... Like a girl...

I panicked even more the thought of someone being hurt, I stopped dead in my tracks when I find nothing "FUCK!!!" I cussed under my breath. I kept looking around until I decided to check the exits.

On my way there I see off in the distance some kind of glowing thing on the ground, I grew more confused and walked towards it, but I stopped when suddenly I hear a small faint voice say "H-Help... M-me". I looked down and saw this weird object on the ground.

I kneeled down to get a good look of it but... It looked like an action figure, I was about to grab it when I hear a small whimper, my eyes widened... This was a person... A REAL PERSON!!!

I hesitated if I should pick her up, she looks like she's 3 inches tall. I didn't want to pick her up afraid that I might hurt her. I couldn't just leave her here or she might be killed.

I took a deep breath and picked her up as gently as I could, there was a shopping bag next to her but it was normal size, I decided to pick it up too since it could belong to her. I stood up with her on the palm of my hand, she was smaller then my fucking hand!!!.

I decided maybe when she wakes up I could ask her what happened and if she knows how this happened, cause this is impossible!!!. I went back and picked up my bag and headed to my car.

I placed her bag and my bag in the back seat, I was kinda confused and freaking out on where should I place her, I decided to place her in the cup holder where she could fall, I gently set her down and turned on the car.

WHAT WAS I DOING!?!, IS THIS CONSIDERED KIDNAPPING?!?, WHAT THE FUCK IM I GOING TO DO WITH HER?!?, WHEN SHE WAKES UP NO DOUBT SHES GOING TO BE AFRAID OF ME!!! I took a deep breath loosened my grip on the steering wheel.

Maybe my friend could help me, he's let me stay in his place until Pax was over so maybe he'll know what to do. I looked over to the cup holder and noticed she was still sleeping, she looked so peaceful, she looked so... Beautiful.

I kept on driving to my friend's house still wondering 'What the fuck am I going to do?!' I pulled my hair back trying to calm down.

"What am I going to do?"

|~A/N~|
(1382 words)

Yay! New book! Man, it took me a while to come up with a story but here ya go! I'm a huge fan of G/t stories,
Especially with Mark and Jack.

I don't see many G/t stories with Jack and Mark so I thought, make your own! Heh, I really like how the story is coming together and I hope you guys are liking "To see her smile" tell me in the comments if you want more "Shrunken!"

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Half breeds...

And as always...
Live Long And Read On!

-Hybrid_Writes