Chapter 11: Acting Strange?

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I opened my eyes as I let out a long yawn, when I blink my eyes for a couple of seconds I noticed I was still laying on top of Mark's chest. Mark really worried me last night, crying, twisting and turning... Its just I've never seen him that scared before as much as I would like to question him about his bad dream, I don't want to force the truth out of him but bottling all of that inside of him isn't healthy for him.

I was snapped our of my thoughts as I heard a the door slowly open, I looked to the side and saw Cry at the door, he was wearing a white shirt, blue flannel pijama pants, his socks and if course his mask. "Mark, Y/n? Are you awake?" "H-help! Cry!" I said as I waved my arms, the moment I'm guessing he saw me, he walked inside and scopped me up in his hands. "Are ya hungry?" He whispered as we quietly made our way towards the door.

I nodded, "Alrighty then, Feliz woke up a while ago and started making pancakes" "What about Jack?" "Jack is still sleeping, but don't worry will save them some breakfast for when they wake up" I could see a smile peeking out behind his mask, I smiled back and held on to his thumb as we made our way to the kitchen.

|~Felix's P.O.V~|

It was really kind for Mark and Jack to let us stay the night, last night's movie was fun but... I'm kinda worried about Y/n, I hope she's feeling better after her 'bad dream's just then... 'Can't you tell she fears you?' I heard a voice say. I turned around but saw no one, meh... I must be hearing things... 'Oh Felix... You pathetic idiot' when I heard the insult.

I turned around again but yet again saw no one, "Cry? What the fuck man?" I questioned, when he didn't respond I started getting a bit nervous. Then... "MONSTER!!!" I heard Y/n yell, when I looked at the counter I saw Y/n backing up. "Y/n? Are you alright bro?" When I walked towards her she was getting a bit too close to the edge, she had tears streaming down her cheeks. "Woah, woah, calm down Y/n. Your getting a bit too close to the edge there" I said in a stories tone.

"S-stay away from m-m-me!" She stuttered, "W-what?" I was so confused, why is she so scared of me? When she was getting too close to the edge I reached my hand out to grab her but... She slipped. My eyes widened and out of pure panic I yelled "Y/N!!!" I went behind the counter but... There was no Y/n... "Y-Y/n!?" I shouted then, "Felix, why are you yelling?" I heard Cry ask, I looked up and saw...

Y/n cupped in his hands, "Felix, are you alright?" She's asked with concern in her voice. I didn't realize I was sweating a bit "Y-yeah I'm fine" I responded. "I made some breakfast, would you like some Y/n?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Yes, please" She said giving me a warm smile.

|~Time Skip after cooking~|

I placed a pancake on each plate, one for Mark, Cry, Jack and Cry agreed to share with Y/n since he doesn't eat that much. Just then Mark and Jack walked in "Top o' the mornin' to ya!" Jack said happily, "Good Morning you Irish potato" I responded with a sly smirk, "Oh! I see the Swedish meatball decided to cook for once" he responded with a grin as he sat down, from the corner of my eye I saw Mark, Cry and Y/n holding their laughters.

"Bitch! Each yo pancakes!" I said in a funny voice, they guys broke down laughing but so did I, we talked about the newest games we haven't played yet, likes and dislikes of our favorite movie and Y/n'a past. It's odd from what she's told us, she can't remember some of it, it's kinda strange.

But what I did learn is that, she likes (type of music) and her favorite video game/ the video game she often plays is (Video game). I can see why Mark and Jack really like her, she's a very likable person, great personality, good sense of humor and she's quite talented. Man... We started jokinh around and my god... Y/n's giggle was so adorable, ive noticed that whenever Javk would rub her back with his finger she would get so relaxed, something about Jack touching Y/n kinda... Got under my skin but I shrugged it off.

We also went into a very funny topic, Mark and Jack told us that they had caught Y/n singing. A grin made its way to all of our faces, we looked down at Y/n who was now sitting on the table criss cross. When we all looked at her she had her face in her hands, she's probably embarrassed. "So Y/n, you like to sing?" I asked with a big grin.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

When Mark and Jack mentioned catching me singing, I felt a bit embarrassed about them mentioning it but her I guess it was kinda funny. "So Y/n, you like to sing?" I heard Felix ask, "I g-guess, but it's not like a sound good..." i mumbled the last part. "You do sound good Y/n!" Mark and Jack both yelled in sync, it caught me off guard, how could they hear me if they weren't even that close to the table? When they both yelled I fell back.

"O-oh I'm sorry Y/n! I-I didn't mean to yell" Mark apologized, when I sat back up I saw Mark, Jack, Felix with a worried expression but not only was it worry but... fear? I looked at Cry and saw a frown peeking behind his mask.

Okay... ever since this morning they guys have been acting a bit strange, I mean not only are have they been acting to over protected but, they been so clingy as well. It's doesn't bother me but I'm kinda getting worried, I would like it if they talked to me but if I brought up the topic they avoid the question.

'Maybe I could talk to them...'

|~???'s P.O.V~|

???: "Oh I see our little doll is smarter than we thought~"

???: "Oh come on! can't we just take her already!? The faster we get our hands on her, the faster we can come out of hiding, seriously!"

???: "First of all, calm down, I understand you feel uncomfortable hiding but just wait, our time will soon come, just have patience..."

???: I'm sorry but I agree with '???' when will we come out of hiding and just take her! It's not like she can do anything about it!"

I was getting a bit impatient with ??? And ???, I walked up to them and slapped them both across the face.

???: "Shut up you idiots, *Sigh* listen, if we are going to confront Mark, Jack, Felix and Cry then we need to conserve our strength and if anyone has anything to say about it, then speak up"

They stayed perfectly still, not daring to move.

???: "Good. I'm glad we could come to an agreement"

|~A/N~|
(1326 words)

Man... The schedule is so delayed, for school reasons I haven't had time to write and it's really been buying me out, I'm sorry if it's delayed my fellow half breeds, but I'm still gonna try and stick with the schedule to see how it goes.

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Half breeds...

And as always I'll see you... In the next Chapter... Buh- Byyyeeeee!!!

-HybridIDK