Chapter 4: A burden?

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

"Are you sure your alright Y/n?" Jack asked for the 100th time. "Yes Jack, I'm okay, don't worry" I said giving him a warm smile. I could see the worry still in his eyes. "Do you want to watch a movie?" Mark asked walking over to use picking up the plates. "Alright, what movies do you have?" I asked.

"We have favorite/movie" Jack said with a smile, "Can we watch that one?" I asked excitedly. They chuckled at my behavior. "Why not!" Mark said happily, Mark put the plates on the sink and washed them. I was waiting for him to be done until I felt myself being lifted of the the table.

I looked down and panic mode was now on, I felt my body shaking until I was set on a palm, I looked up and saw Jack with a confused expression. "Are you alright Y/n?" Jack asked. "Y-yeah I-I'm fine" I said still shaking. "Don't lie to me lass, what's wrong? I didn't hurt you, did I?!" He asked with a worried expression, "No, you didn't... its j-just..." I Looked down again, and I began trembling as I hugged Jack's finger not wanting to let go.

|~ Jack's P.O.V~|

I looked at her trembling body as she held on to my thumb for dear life, 'Wait... Is she afraid of heights?'. "Y/n... Your afraid of heights aren't you?" I asked, she didn't response instead she gave me shaky nod 'yes'. "I-I h-have acro- acrophobia" she stuttered. I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch gently trying not to make any sudden movements that might scare her.

"You know... I'm afraid of heights too..." I said with a smile, she looked up wit tears streaming down her face, I felt my heart sank. With ought hesitation I held Y/n close to my cheek.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I was caught off guard as Jack held me close to his cheek, 'Is he hugging me?' I thought, it was so warm, so comforting... I felt so... Safe... I wrapped my arms around his nose and hugged it, he had to go cross eyed to see me and he chuckled. I looked into his blue eyes, it felt as if I were in a trance.

After a while I calmed down and we talked until Mark came back and he was talking on the phone.

|~Mark's P.O.V~|

Mark Felix

Felix: Hey Mark! Me and Cry will be coming over to your place tomorrow, alright bro?

Mark: That's perfect, Were looking forward in seeing you guys tomorrow, buh-bye!

Felix: See you soon Bro!

I can't wait to see Felix and Cry, me and Jack haven't see them since Pax ended, we invited them to come over so we can hang out, I'm sure Jack will be excited, but... I didn't want to tell Y/n... It's kinda a surprise for her and the guys too...

I walked into the living room and saw Jack watching the movie with Y/n on his lap. I chuckled, "Who were you talking to?" Jack questioned raising an eye brow, "Oh!, Felix and Cry we're wondering if we could play some prop hunt or gmod murder later with them" I lied.

"Cool, well you wanna watch the rest of the movie with us?" Y/n asked with a smile, "alright!" I responded, I sat down next Jack and continued to watch the movie, while we watch the movie I felt something on my thigh, I looked down and saw Y/n trying to climb on top of my lap, I chuckled and I picked her up between my index and thumb and I set her down on my palm.

She looked up to me and gave me a smile, I returned the smile and we continued to watch the movie, once the movie was over I saw Jack was slouching on the couch asleep, I looked down and saw Y/n giggling at the sight of Jack, "Sooo... Does Felix and Cry know about me?" Y/n asked tilting her head.