Chapter 9: Games and Voices

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I laughed as Felix ran threw the hallway with me cupped in his hands, Mark, Jack and Cry were yelling well... mostly cussing at Felix. "Come and get me ya bitch!" Felix screamed as he headed down the stairs, I continued to laugh my ass off.

|~Felix's P.O.V~|

Y/n was so cute and her laugh was just too adorable. I looked at the couch and got an idea, I ran behind the sofa and crouched down. "They'll never find us here" I said in a funny voice causing Y/n to giggle, i felt my cheeks heat up. I placed her on my shoulder and waited until. "FELIX WHERE THE FUCK/FOOK ARE YOU!?" I heard Mark, Cry and Jack yell, Y/n was holding in her laugh and so was I.

We could hear heavy footsteps going up and down, I'm guessing there trying to find us. After a while, I heard foot steps coming towards the couch. There was a pillow right next to me so I grabbed it for self defense. "Are you ready for war bro?" I whisper yelled, she giggle quietly but nodded, I picked her up and placed her on the ground.

The moment I did, "FELIX!" When I looked up Mark had a grin plastered on his face, I chuckled and smacked him with the pillow. I jumped from behind the couch, Jack and Cry came running to the living room and when they did they grabbed pillows and we had a full on war. I laughed as I smacked Jack causing him to fall on top of the couch.

"You Mother fooker!" Jack laughed as he charged at me, before I could defend myself he tackled me to the ground. Cry and Mark looked my direction, "CRY! MARK! HELP ME!" I screamed stretching my hand out for them to take, they looked at each other then back at me with a menacing grin, I gulped.

|~Mark's P.O.V~|

I got an idea as I looked at Cry, I could see his smirk from behind his mask. I grinned as well and we jumped on top of Jack, "DOG PILE!" Cry yelled as he jumped on top of me, we all began laughing until... we heard a faint laugh, we all looked at the ground and saw Y/n fell on the ground laughing with tears in her eyes.

"Y-you *laughs* guys are too much! *laughs*" I felt my cheeks heat up a bit seeing Y/n's sweet smile.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I was dying, whenever I was feeling down I'd watch Mark, Jack, Felix and/or Cry's videos and they always made me laugh. When I looked at the four males on the ground I saw that there cheeks had a hint of red in them. They all chuckled and they all feel on the floor, I felt the ground shake a little bit.

I backed up as Cry fell next to me, his chin was resting on the ground and when he focused his gaze on me he had to go cross eye, I giggled and kissed his mask, "You guys are goofs" I said. "Well that's enough of that" Mark started, "How bout' we watch a movie?" Jack suggested, Cry scooped me up in his hands and stood up, I lost my balance so I held on to Cry's thumb. "A movie sounds great!" Felix said, I nodded in agreement.

"How about we watch (favorite movie)?" Mark said, "Sure!" I responded, we all walked to the sofa and Cry set me on his shoulder, Felix was sitting to Cry's left while Jack sat on the right. Mark put on the movie and he sat down next to Jack, as we're watching the movie I felt my vision blurry.

I cuddled up to Cry's neck, slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.

|~In Dream~|

I opened my eyes but all I saw was darkness, I rubbed my eyes buy still. My body felt so cold... I started getting worried, I tried to call out Jack and/or Mark but when I'm opened my mouth no words came out. I felt as if I was being watched, I looked around but I saw nothing. Then off in the distance I saw a light, I began to walk towards it, every step I took I began to hear voices.

'Is that... I recognize that those voices... Mark? Jack?' I thought, when I got to the light, it was a gap in the wall, when I poked my head out, I saw I was on top of Mark's dresser. I began to hear footsteps coming closer, I ducked down,

"So what will we do with the rat?" I heard a high voice say, "Don't worry will deal with her later~" another voice said except this one was way deeper, I stood up and walked towards the edge of the dresser to get a good look until, the book I was hiding behind fell on the ground.

"What the-?" When I looked up all I saw was a giant hand coming my way, I panicked and did the first thing that came to mind, 'RUN!' I began running to the gap but before I could reach it, a hand landed in front of me, casing me to fall back.

Next thing I knew, the hand stopped me up in its fist. Everything around was so dark... "Well, well, well. Look what we have here~" I heard the high voice giant say, my body began trembling. "I see our little friend is awake~" the one with the deep voice said sending shivers down my back.

I felt the fist shaking, "Don't worry doll~ Soon we will meet" Before I could do anythibg, the owner of the hand let me go and I began falling. As I grew more closer to the ground I let out a scream.

|~End of dream~|

"Y/n... Y/n.... Y/N!" I heard my name being yelled, when I opened my eyes I looked around and noticed I was in Mark's hands, when I looked around Felix, Cry and Jack had worried expressions. "Y/n, are you alright?" Mark asked rubbing my back with his index finger, I felt something streaming down my cheek, when I placed my hand on my face I didn't realize I was crying.

"Y-yeah... I'm fine... J-just had a bad dream..." I responded with a reasurring smile, they all sigh. "Well it's getting late, Felix, Cry we have some guest bedrooms you could stay in for the night." Mark said standing up.

"Thanks Mark, Good night Y/n" Cry said walking off with Felix, "Night" I responded, "Well if ya need anythin' just call me" Jack said with a warm smile, I nodded and hugged his finger, he chuckled. "Good night Y/n" Jack said as he walked to his room. I looked up at Mark and he asked "ready for bed?" I looked down, will I have that same nightmare again? As I rendered what happened I didn't notice my body began to tremble.

Mark must've noticed, cause the moment he did. I felt something warm in my head, when I realized what Mark did my face flushed pure red. He kissed my head. "Don't worry, you have nothing to be fear. I'm not leaving your side" he held me close to his chest, as we began walking his thumping heart sounded so soothing, I slowly began to drift asleep.

"Thank you... Mark..."

|~A/N~|
(1326 words)

Done! Finally I'm done! Sorry it took a while, School is getting a bit harder for me so I don't really have that much time to write, Sorry my fellow half breeds ;-;

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Half breeds...

And as always I'll see you... In the next Chapter... Buh- Byyyeeeee!!!

-Hybrid_Writes