Chapter 5: Markiplite and Septictalk

|~Mark's P.O.V~|

I opened my eyes only to be met face to face Y/n? Y/n was laying on my pillow using my flannel as I blanket-wait I looked down And I noticed I was just wearing a white shirt, Jack was not in the room, 'huh, maybe I fell asleep and he dragged me to bed' I smiled at the cute sight of Y/n cuddling with my flannel.

I decided not to wake her up so I carefully got out of my bed and I headed toward the kitchen when I saw Jack eating a cereal. "Morning Jack!" I said, he looked up to me and smiled, "Morning Mark, where's Y/n?" "Oh! She's still asleep, also I was gonna tell you yesterday but not in front of Y/n, that Felix and Cry will be coming over today!"

"That's great which means they'll meet Y/n but does Y/n know?" "No she doesn't, I wanted to make it a surprise" "Sounds great, but when will they be coming over?" "Like around 3:00" I looked over at the clock and saw it was 9:28am. "If you want we could upload a new video before they get here, maybe we could play Oh sir the insult simulator, how's that sound?" Jack suggested.

"Perfect, but right now let's just make some breakfast before Y/n wakes up" I said Jack nodded and he began to make some coffee.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

My eyes opened to the bright light shining threw the window, I felt so comfy, I really didn't want t get up, I just wanted to stay asleep. I looked down and noticed I was snuggling with Mark's flannel. My face flushed pure red, I looked around and noticed I was still in Mark's room.

"Uhh... Mark!... Jack!" I called out but no response, maybe their in the kitchen, I stood up and walked to the edge of the bed, I took a deep breath and held on to sheets as I slid down, I slipped but I was only 4 feet of the ground, I landed on my butt. I stood up and walked to the door, their was a small gap big enough for me to fit.

I walked threw the hallway which seemed like forever but I managed to reach the kitchen. I saw Mark and Jack sitting down eating breakfast, I ran towards Jack's leg and began to tug on his pajama pants, he looked down and noticed me. "Y/n!" He smiled, he wrapped his fingers around me, I've never been picked up in his fist, it kinda scared me but he was gentle.  He set me on the table.

"Here you go Y/n, I made some pancakes!" Mark chirped out happily, I giggle. While Mark, Jack and me ate, Mark and Jack had smiles plastered on their faces, "Hey guys?" "Mmhm" Jack looked at me with his mouth full of pancake, I chuckled. "Why are you go so happy this morning?" I asked raising a brow.

Mark looked at Jack and then at me with the biggest smile, "Well we have a surprise for you!" Jack said happily. I chuckled, "Guys... You really don't-" "It's already to late, but don't worry you'll find out soon" Mark reassured me, I smiled. "But, while we wait for your surprise, do you mind staying alone for a couple of minutes, me and Jack have to record a video so, I'll give you my phone and you can't watch some YouTube in the living room while we finish, sound good?"

I nodded, after we finished eating Jack did the dishes and Mark set me on the couch in the living room with his phone. "Will be in our recording rooms, if you need anything just call, okay?" "Alright, now go!" I said playfully. They chuckled and with that I was left alone in the living room.

I did the only fun thing I could do while I wait... YOUTUBE!!! I chuckled. I logged on to my YouTube channel, I looked around me to make sure Mark and Jack weren't around, I love their videos, I watch all of them but ever since the... 'Incident' I haven't seen any of their latest a videos. I kinda feel a little weird watching their videos, I mean... I don't want to tell Jack and Mark but... Sometimes they frighten me when their just being them.

I put on "Markiplite" by RobertIDK, I raised the volume high but not high enough for Mark or Jack to hear.

|~Play The Video~|

I took a breath giggled, RobertIDK was on of my favorite singers. I also like "Fanboys" and "Ship yourself". I continued to scroll down and played "Septictalk"

I took a long breath as I finished singing, when I was a kid I loved singing and in time I began taking classes, it was fun. I continued to look up some of Mark and Jack's videos when suddenly I heard a chuckle coming from behind me. I panicked and I logged out of YouTube and snapped my head back wards, my eyes widened only to see Mark and Jack with huge smirks on their faces.

My face flushed pure red, I looked down embarrassed. Remember when I said sometimes they frighten me, Welp now they do. "We didn't know ye can sing" Jack said walking over to me, Mark and Jack kneeled down to my height, I felt their gaze and their breath over me which caused me to back up a bit. "Why did you say ye couldn't sing?" Jack asked with a big goofy smile.

I stood there silent, I could find the right words, "If you asked me, you sing beautifully!" Mark said with a smile, I don't think it was possible for my face to get any redder. And to top it all off Mark and Jack noticed I was blushing, and Jack scooped me up with ought warning, I yelped in surprise.

He held me in his fist not tight enough to suffocate me, but tight enough so I won't fall, he pressed me against his cheek, I guess he was hugging me. I giggled and hugged his cheek, Jack handed me to Mark and I hugged his cheeks as well, "So Smol!!!" Mark squealed like a little girl school girl.

He set me on his desk when an idea came to mind, "Mark, Jack!" I called out their names and called them to get closer, they looked at each other in confusion and then at me. I walked closer to their faces, I gave both Mark and Jack a kiss on the cheeks.

They're faces turned a deep shade of red, I giggled until I burst out laughing. They looked at me and their smirks plastered on their faces, I gulped but before I could run, Jack began to tickled me, "NO, S-STOP!!!" I begged still laughing, I fell backwards, and I just noticed Jack's finger was a bit bigger than my torso, which was a bit frightening.

I kept struggling to free myself but was failed sadly. Jack finally stopped by then Mark joined in and began to struggle and flair my arms in the air "ARE YOU K-KIDDING ME?!?" I screamed between laughs, "Do you give?" "N-NEVER!!!" Mark's smirk grew wider and he continued to tickle me. We had fun until I just couldn't anymore "OKAY,OKAY, I SURRENDER!!!" I screamed trying to free myself from their grip. Mark stopped and I took a long breath before my eyelids were getting heavy and next thing I knew, I was out like a light

|~A/N~|
(1361 words)

Wow Y/n... You have quite the voice :) I'm sorry, RobertIDK is one of my favorite singers and ever since I heard Septictalk and Markiplite, I thought it would be perfect for this chapter! So please follow and subscribe to him, he's an amazing singer and writer.

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Half breeds...

And as always...
Live Long And Read On!

-Hybrid_Writes