Chapter 2: Markiplier and Jacksepticeye!?

|~Jack's P.O.V~|

I finally made my way back home, i parked in his drive way, I grabbed the girl and gently placed her gently in my pocket. I picked up my bags and hers and steeped inside, were I was greeted by Mark laying on the couch playing GTA.

"JACK!, where the fuck were you?!" He asks pausing the game and walking towards me, "First of all keep your voice low" I said taking of my bags and setting hers on the couch. "Second I found her" I said as I grabbing the tiny out of my pocket shirt between my index and my thumb.

"Awwww, she's so cute but is she real?" He asked tilting his head sideways, "Yes. She's real, I don't know what happened to her, I just found her on the ground like this, surrounded in some weird glowing stuff"

Just when I said that I felt a movement, me and Mark looked down and saw she was waking up.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I felt my body ache but not for long, I felt instead of being on the cold ground, I could feel my legs dangling in mid air, i opened my eyes only to feel a ray of sunlight hit my eyes, I covered my face with my arms and hands to block the light.

After my eyes adjusted to the light and I could finally see my surroundings. I gasped to see a giant face right in front of me, I felt my stomach drop so I struggled to escape the grasp it's has on my shirt.

"I don't think you wanna drop from there, it's looks like it would hurt" said a familiar Irish voice, that voice... It's sounds so familiar... I know I've heard it before but I'm too close to see other than the face. I looked down and I almost had a heart attack when I saw how high I was. I stopped struggling but I could feel my hole body trembling in fear.

I looked up to see his eyes, were a beautiful shade of blue. I thought... Could it be... No... "How are you like that?" He asked taking me away from right in front of his face. I see someone behind him and I almost felt my heart stop when I saw THE Markiplier and THE Jacksepticeye. I wanted to scream but I was confused of what... Out of joy or fear.

I looked at them up and down and noticed I was being picked up my Jack, WHY AM I TINY!!! I guess Jack and Mark could see the fear written all over my face when suddenly "hey... Were not going to hurt you, it's alright" Mark said in a soothing voice, I felt a little bit more calm but that doesn't change the fact of why I'm tiny!!!

I was so lost in my thought I hadn't noticed that Jack set me on the palm of his hand, he walked over to the couch  and sat down with Mark by his side. I looked up at the two males starring at me. "So umm... What's your name?" Mark questioned looking down at me. "Y-Y/n" I stuttered, dammit!! Why did I have to stutter.

"It's alright we aren't goin' to hurt ye" Jack said, I looked in their eyes and saw nothing but concern and care. "Are you hungry?, would you like sandwich?" Mark asked, "a sandwich sound good" I said giving them a warm smile. Mark smiled, he stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

"I'm Jack and that's Mark" Jack said giving me a warm smile, "yeah, I know, Jacksepticeye and Markiplier right?" I said it's a smirk. Jack chuckled, "So you have seen our videos?" "Yeah, I actually was looking forward to see you and Mark at pax but..." I trailed off pointing at my hole body. "Oh... Here" Mark said handing me a small piece of the sandwich.

He even cut the sides of the bread that I don't like, "thanks" I said taking a bite out of it, "So do you mind telling us what happen to you?" Mark raised an eyebrow, 'what am I suppose to say...
I don't even know what clearly happen back there...' "Well... When everybody had already exit Pax I was left behind and when I was heading towards the exit, some guy?... Pulled me to the side and he wrapped his arm around my neck and in the other he held some kind of glowing liquid."

"After I began struggling he smashed the vile on me and he pushed me against the wall, everything just got blurry but the last thing I saw was the man leaving... He was wearing a black mask, black sweater, black jeans and he was wearing black gloves... And that's when I fell unconscious" I said taking a bite out of the sandwich.

"Oh..." Was all Mark said, I felt so awkward, well 1. I'm fricking tiny!!!
2. I'm sitting on the lap of THE Jacksepticeye. Silence fill the room until Jack spoke up, "Well I'm sure in time will be able to get you back to your normal height, but in the meantime it's safer that you stay with us, is that okay with you?" Jack said looking down on me.

I didn't answer but I nodded, he was right, how am I gonna turn back to normal?! and to top it all off I'm staying with 2 of the worlds most famous you tubers. I sigh. "You wanna watch a movie?" Mark asked pointing at the tv, I smiled and nodded. He put some random cheesy horror movie. I felt my eyes getting heavy and I soon drifted asleep.

|~Jack's P.O.V~|

We kept watching the movie until I felt a light tug on my shirt, I looked down and saw Y/n was curled up in a ball, snuggling with my shirt, I felt my cheeks heat up a bit, "Where is she going to sleep?" Mark asked looking around, I didn't wanted to make any movements to wake up Y/n.

Mark pulled out a small wooden box out of the closet with a small blanket, he folded the blacket into a little burrito and set it in the box, "She'll have to sleep with one us so she doesn't freak out being alone in a room" I suggested, "How about you let her sleep in your room, she's already clinging on to ya" Mark chuckled pointing at my hand.

I looked down and saw Y/n cuddling with my thumb, I blushed at how cute she looked. "Alright" I said, I stood up carefully trying not to wake up Y/n, me and Mark walked into my room and he set her box on top of my nightstand, I set her down gently and tucked in with the smaller blanket.

She wrapped her self up in the blanket and from my point of view she looked like a little adorable burrito. Me and Mark were holding in our squeals, "Good night Jack" Mark said as he walked out of my room closing the door behind him.

"Good night", I was too tired to change so I just threw myself in bed, slowly drifting asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Good night Y/n"

|~A/N~|
(1317 words)

That didn't take to long XD Sorry I haven't published a new chapter for "To see her smile" I think I'm gonna take a little brake from that, I wrote 2000 fricking words in that last chapter and that really worn me out, so sorry for the wait, but thank you for all the support you've given me, I really appreciate every single one of you :)

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Half breeds...

And as always...
Live Long And Read On!

-Hybrid_Writes