Chapter 3: Morning incident?

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I felt like I was laying on a cloud... It was so soft, so warm. I opened my eyes looking around until
I noticed I was in some kinda box which looked like a bed. 'Did I fall asleep?' I looked around my surroundings until my eyes landed on a sleeping green haired giant... Jack. It was kinda funny looking at him sleep, he was doing that pose he does for photos but then my face flushed pure red when I realized... He wasn't wearing a shirt. I looked away embarrassed at what I just saw, Hey! I'm a Jacksepticeye fan! Can you blame me if I fangirl!?

(Best picture I could find for Y/n's perspective)

I stretched my arms out and stood up from my 'bed'

I stretched my arms out and stood up from my 'bed'. I looked over the edge and it seemed as if I were 50ft off the ground, I gulped an took a step back, 'Welp, can't go that way' i thought. I looked at Jack and got an idea, I didn't wanted to wake him so... I crossed my heart and took a deep breath.

I closed my eyes and ran towards the edge of the night stand where I  landed on to Jack's chest, I blushed, I stood up trying to keep my balance. Once I was finally standing on two legs I tried to make my way down. I slid down off his chest on to the bed and looked around to see if I could hold on to anything to get down.

I grabbed the sheets and took a deep breath, but before I could jump, I felt the bed trembling. Jack wrapped his fingers around me, squeezing me. Thankfully not enough to kill me but enough to to leave a few bruises. He doesn't keep squeezing as hard for long, but he does keep me wrapped in his hand.

I tried struggling out of his grip but I can hardly do anything at this size, I waited for a while until I heard faint footsteps coming towards me. I glared at the door until I heard a knock, "Jack? Are you awake?" It was Mark, he opened the door and poked his head out.

"Mark! I need some assistance!" I plead in a normal voice, just enough to do that Mark could hear me. I see Mark look around the bed and around Jack for a while until his eyes landed on me. He covered his mouth and laughed, I must've looked so pathetic, being held in Jack's fist.

"Will you shut up and help me!" I begged blushing from embarrassment. Mark carefully removed Jack's fingers from me and he picked me up between his index and thumb, then placing me on his palm. He slowly and quietly walks out Jack's room and heads towards the kitchen. As we made our way towards the kitchen, on our way I smelled pancakes.

"Are you hungry? I made some pancakes" Mark asked with a smile, i nodded excitedly and he chuckled at my actions. He set his hand in the counter and I jumped off. I noticed their was a mess on the counter, while Mark was cooking, it looked like he didn't noticed how much of a mess he made.

I looked at the kitchen sink and saw a cleaning cloth and got an idea, I walked over to it to pick it up and I began to clean the spilled pancake batter on the counter. I kept cleaning until there was a stain on the counter that just would not go away so I tried scrubbing harder.'God I hate when this would happen' I thought as I focused on trying to get it out.

|~Mark's P.O.V~|

I made a pancake for me and I made a smaller one for Y/n, from the corner of my eye, I saw Y/n cleaning the stains on the counter with a cleaning cloth, I smiled. Y/n is so... So... Unique. "Y/n?" I asked. She didn't look at me, she was so concentrated in getting that stain out, I chuckled. I pat her head with my index until she flinched and looked at me.

"Oh! What's up Mark?" She asked rubbing the back of her neck. "Need help?" I asked with a smile, she sigh with a smile but nodded, I grabbed the cleaning cloth, I scrubbed it and I managed to take it out. "Come on breakfast is ready!" I chirped happily. She giggled at my actions. I wrapped my fingers around her waist and walked towards the table, she flinched at my sudden reaction.

I didn't held her for much longer, I gently set her down on the counter and walked away to get some syrup.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

"Come on breakfast is ready!" Mark chirped happily, suddenly I felt fingers wrapped around me which caused me to flinch, I looked up to see Mark picked me up, I didn't like being picked up, I'm terrified of heights. Mark set me down on the counter and left, soon I heard footsteps coming closer to me.

"Morning Jack" Mark said with a smile, "Top of the morning to ya" Jack said in his Irish accent with a smile, I giggled and managed to hold in my squeal. I always loved it when he would talk in his Irish accent in his videos, it would mostly cause me to squeal my lungs out.

Jack sat down next to table where I was sitting criss-cross. "Morning Y/n!, how did you sleep?"he asked lowering down to my height. I was looking into his beautiful blue eyes which caused me to blush. "I-uh... Slept well... Thanks" I said nervously.

"How did Y/n get out here?" Jack questioned, 'Oh crap...'. "Well, I wanted to see if you were up until I found Y/n and saved her from you" Mark laughed. 'I'm going to murder Mark' I thought as I glared at Mark. "What? From... Me?" Jack yawned. "Yeah, your arm basically pinned her down, looked like it would hurt" Mark explained making me feel guilty. I knew it wasn't Jack's fault it was me, i didn't want Jack feeling guilty neither. I tried getting down on my own and... That happened.

"Oh my God! I'm so so sorry Y/n!"
Jack apologized as he scooped me up, "No!, it's okay, I'm fine! It wasn't your fault!" I send Mark a death glare for just bringing it up. "It's really alright Jack, I just tried getting down on my own, so I jumped from the nightstand to the bed, but before I could climb down your... Ehh... Hand fell on top of me..." "Why didn't you just wake me so you can get down?" "I-I didn't want to bother you..." "Y/n, if you ever need my help or Marks, please just ask us, we just don't want you getting hurt, okay?" "Okay" I said giving him a warm smile. "Promise?" Jack asked lifting a brow.

"Promise..."

|~A/N~|
(1255 words)

Okay I'll just spill the beans, I've written over 7 chapters of this but haven't published it for reasons, but I'm glad up till now people are liking it. Also Jack not wearing a shirt? Come on... We're Fan girls/boys!!! We have our rights XD

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Half breeds...

And as always...
Live Long And Read On!

-Hybrid_Writes