Chapter 12: Hallucinations

|~Edited on 1/8/2017~|

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

As we all ate breakfast the guys were so silent. They seem to be so lost in thought, after I was done eating I walked over to Jack's hand but the moment I touched his hand he flinched causing me to fall back, "O-oh! Y/n! I'm sorry!" He said with a worried expression, he scooped  me up and set me back on my feet, "It's alright but I've been meaning to ask you guys... Are you alright?" They stared down at me with confused expressions.

"What do you mean? Where fine" Felix said with a smile, but something about that smile, i could just see it in there eyes, theirs something else. "It's just... You've all been so cautious around me and your all very jumpy... Not to mention over protective" I mumbled that last part.

"Oh have we? Huh... I guess we didn't notice" Cry said casually, I sigh. Their not gonna a say, "Hey listen Y/n we might have to go out later" Mark said, "Oh! Where exactly?" I questioned. "We might go to the store, we don't want to risk loosing you so we decided one of us will stay to look after you" Cry explained."Oh! A-alright, but where are you going?" I asked tilting my head.

|~Cry's P.O.V~|

The way she tilted her head to the side looked so adorable and those beautiful e/c eye- wait what am I saying!? I mentally slapped myself, "Where going to the store to do some groceries, if you'd like do you have a request?" Jack asked with a warm smile. "Uhhh... C-can you get... (Favorite snack) if you can..." She seemed so nervous asking for something.

"Of course! How about... Mark! Do you mind staying with Y/n? While we're out?" Jack said, "Not problem with me" Mark responded with a smile, we all agreed and went to our rooms to get dressed, leaving Mark and Y/n in the kitchen.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

"So I guess it's just you and me Mark!" I said excitedly, "Yeah, what would you like to do? Watch a movie? Play games or go to YouTube?" He suggested, "umm... Would you like to watch a movie?" I asked he nodded, "Well I'm gonna go set up everything but this time we aren't watching horror!" I rolled my eyes playfully, "alright, alright" I said with a smile.

Felix, Jack and Cry walked out into the living room dressed up casually, "Will see you guys in a bit!" Felix exclaimed but suddenly this imagine kept flashing in my mind... In and out, my eyes widened as I felt a chill go up my spine

Mark... both his hair and his eyes were red, he wore a black sleeveless shirt revealing his abdominal, his red flannel except it looks as if he ripped the sleeves off, he wore around his neck was a collar as well he wore a wrist band with spikes, black jeans and red converse.

Jack's irises were different colors, his left iris was green and his right was his normal baby blue color. What he wore around his neck looked like some kind of shock collar some people would use on their pets, he wore a black and green hoodie that showed his abdominal, black jeans, black wristbands and black converse.

Felix's hair was white but at the top was dyed a light blue, his irises were blue the same as the white of his eyes, he wore a dark blue sleeveless shirt that also showed his abdominal, black ripped jeans and dark blue boots. But he also wore long fingerless gloves that had spikes on his knuckled and on his left arm he had what appeared to be a brofist tattoo but on the knuckled were spikes just like his gloves.

Cry looked almost normal, he wore his green hoodie except that he rolled his sleeves up and his abdominal was showing, we wore gray pants with overalls, green shoes and his mask was black.

Everything was silent, they didn't speak, but one moment they would be dressed weirdly than they were normal, I began to back away. "G-guys?..." I said still walking back, I didn't watch where I was going and I tripped with the fork, but when I opened my eyes there guys dressed weirdly had their gaze locked on me.

I felt as If I wanted to scream but my mouth didn't allow it, Mark's eyes was a blood red, one of Jack's eyes was pitch black but the other was one normal except for his green iris. Felix's were pitch black but the irises were red and Cry's face could be slightly seen, his eyes were glowing neon blue but one thing that made my heart pound a million miles an hour was...  They all had sick/insane/psychotic/mad grins. I blinked again and covered my head with my arms than...

"Y/n? Are you... Alright?" I heard... Mark's voice, I hesitated but when I removed my arms and opened my eyes I saw everything was normal, wait... Was that all just... I nodded shakily, they had that look that said 'we don't believe you' I shrugged off the feeling and gave them a reassuring smile.

They looked at each other than back at me, "Aaaaaalright then... We'll be on our way, see ya Y/n, see ya Mark" Felix said as he waved goodbye, Cry and Jack waved goodbye as well and walked out the door. I still sat there with a confused yet scared expression.

'W-what... What was that? It was the guys but... They're not... I was snapped out of my thoughs as I felt huge fingers wrap around my torso, out of pure shock I let out a fearful scream. "Hey! Hey! Y/n is alright! It's just me!" Unlinked a couple of times until I saw it was Mark.

"Y/n... Are you alright?" He looked at me worriedly. "I-im alright, just... N-nevermind" "Im a bit worried about you, you got so jumpy... If something ever bothers you, you know you can always talk to me or any of the guys..."

I want to tell him, but maybe I'm just hallucinating. Even I don't know what's bothering me... I decided to forget about it and continue. "O-okay Mark, umm also... Can you uhh... Put me down?" I don't mind sitting on their palms but to be in their fists! It's a bit scary and intimadating.

I know their kind and caring but come on, you cannot blame for being scared of something twice your size that can instantly kill you! But... I know their really nice people, they didn't have to take care of me, but they did, they didn't have to be nice to me but they are, their the type of people that no matter what they'd be there for you, even if theyr not there by your side. I know, I don't really remember much of my past but I do remember watching Mark, Jack, Felix and Cry, they could put a smile on you face, make you laugh even when no one else could.

"Oh! Alright, again sorry for grabbing you with you permission, I just... Panicked" "hey, it's alright. Now come on! The movie is gonna start!" He chuckled and set me on his shoulder as he walked towards the couch.

|~A/N~|
(1326 words)

Man, this took a while. I really didn't have any idea on what to write for this chapter but than the idea came! I just hope it turned out well and I hope you guys like it too, thanks for reading!

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Half breeds...

And as always I'll see you... In the next Chapter... Buh- Byyyeeeee!!!

-HybridIDK