Baby Face

Isobel's POV
"I'll see you guys tomorrow." I wave goodbye to my school friends as I walk off to the parking lot. I look down at my skirt and sigh. Someone needs to give me a lighter because I want to burn myself in this outfit. Where's Ponyboy when I need him.

I hear a wolf whistle and I snap my head around to see who made it.

"Aye baby face! Looking fine as always." I run to Dally's car and hop right in the passenger seat. He grabs a hold of my face and kisses me sweetly.
Dally's lips>school.

"Thank you for the compliment, but I hate this outfit. I need some actual pants to hug my legs and make my butt look good." He laughs at my humor and drives off to the lot.

"Me being the great boyfriend I am got you a little outfit." He reaches in the back seat and pulls out a bag consisting of clothing for me.

"And one more thing

"And one more thing." In his pocket he takes out a pack of cigarettes with a flower popping out of it.

"Dally, you so sweet...well, to me, really." We chuckle and I kiss him tenderly. He heats it up with some tongue action.

"This is surprising, but no tongue right now. Every time we stick our tongue in each other's mouths we end up doing something dirty. Shall I say some examples?" he shakes his head and moves to my neck.

"You said no tongue. I'm only on your neck now." I can feel him smirking on my neck and he goes back to making a fresh hickey. So this why he drove to the lot. Smart boy. I let him win this time and relaxed more in my seat. After a little bit he moved to my special spot. The place right below my ear. My sweet spot.

"Dally, why there?" I grab his hair and tugged at it.

"I can't help that you're addictive." Why must he be such a charmer? It weakens me when his words are able to make me moan. For example, I just moaned. He called me addictive! Now that's something new and it's such a turn on.

"Know what else is addictive?"

"Me, Bel?"

"Yes, that and Dr. Pepper and some gum." he stops and looks at me bewildered. I laugh at his confused state.

"Fine, alright. Let's go to the DX then."

/-/-/-/

"So have you done It yet?"

"Gloria!" she laughs and takes a drag from her cigarette.

"No, I have not. I'm only fourteen! There is some other stuff we did, but I don't think you want all the horny details." she makes a disgusted face and puts out her cigarette.

"You just made me lose my urge to have a cigarette and now its wasted...but, tell me what you did. And no details!" I told her that he fingered me, has touched my breasts, and has grinded on me when we went to the drive-in. I think that was the only time Dally has ever brought his car to the drive-in.