Authors Note... Important One

Hello guys, I am sorry I have not been updating as regularly as I'd like. I know it seems as though there's excuses all the time and I am sorry for that. I am grateful for all you who continue to read and vote in my absence.
This past week has been extremely difficult. I planned on finishing a few chapters for you all. Unfortunately, we learned a friend of mine passed away this week rather tragically after a few days of uncertainty of his condition. I will spare more details for the sake of my friend and his family but I hope you call can understand. I am invested in my story and I have a vision and a plan for it that I am not willing to compromise by posting chapters only for the sake of regularity. I want to post something I can be proud of. This week has been a whirlwind of emotions and anger at the circumstances surrounding my friend's death, and I am not in the headspace to visit Leo. I want to wait and give you all the story you deserve. I can promise that once the funeral is over and I get back in the swing of things next week, I will make you all a priority. You all will get the story you deserve. Thank you for your continued support. I can't wait to tell this story.

Lex