Two

I wake up the next morning with an arm wrapped around me and my head on someones chest. 

I freak out for a couple seconds then remember last night. The way his hands caressed every part of my body and made me tingle everywhere he touched. I look at his still sleeping form then at the time. 11 am. Good thing it was a weekend and I didn't need to be at work. The best part is that it was a Saturday. 

I got to get up but, the arm wrapped around me tightened and I giggled.

"Let go. I need to pee." I say but, no avail. "Please." Then he lets me go. I roll my eyes and go into the bathroom connected to my bedroom. After I put a random shirt on.

When I'm finished I see him still laying there. A smirk on his face. Then he speaks suddenly.

"I'm Dean by the way." He says and I smile.

"Kate. Hey, will we see each other again?" I ask him and his smirk falls. I look at him curiously.

"The truth?"

"Truth. Please."

"Probably not. My job takes me everywhere and I," He falters at the end and I sit down on the bed.

"If you're trying to say that you feel bad then don't bother and I'm not saying this to be harsh. I know what its like. I won't tell you my life story but, I will say thank you." He looks to me with a confused expression.

"For what?"

"As I said, I won't tell you my life story but, I can see it in your eyes. You needed a distraction from, from what ever you do and I needed a distraction. Which I got." I explain to him. I lay back down in his arms and he puts an arm behind his head, but then his phone rings and he's forced to answer it. Its silence before he speaks.

"Relax Sam. What's up? Everything OK?" He asks. Silence again. I was looking at him and I made the unconscious mistake of making the look saying please don't leave me. He sighs.

"Yeah Sammy, I heard you. Alright, I'll be there in a minute." Then he hangs up the phone.

"OK, whats going on?" I ask him.

"The murders in town? There was another one." He says as he gets up and starts getting dressed. He looks to me and I see I was wearing his shirt. I take it off and put my shirt back on. He puts his back on.

"I could help. The towns small and I know practically everyone." I say and he shakes his head then reconsiders and nods.

"Get dressed." He says. I nod and go into the bathroom and take a quick shower before walking out dressed and ready to go. 

"OK. Let's go." I say to myself before walking downstairs and arriving in the kitchen to Dean, drinking coffee and reading the paper on the recent death. He looks up at me when he sees me.

"You get the paper?"

"Yes but, I never read it. They just deliver it to me." I say while getting a travel mug out of the cupboard and pouring myself some coffee then adding milk and sugar. I see Dean cringe when he sees me put milk in the cup. I laugh at him.

"What's wrong with milk?" I ask him.

"I don't know how you do it. Have milk in your coffee." He says and I look at him.

"Well, I don't know how you have your coffee black. Lets go. Where is it?" I ask him and he shows me. It was on my friends street.

"OK. I know where."

Upon arriving at the scene I was shocked. Dean was still in his suit from last night and we met his dad at the scene. He was curious as to who I was but brushed it off and walked toward the cop. He almost didn't let me in and I looked to Dean and Sam for help.

"She's with us." Dean announces and he lets me through.

"So, are you guys really FBI or do you just get into crime scenes with fake ID's?" I ask and Dean shrugs and tells me the truth, when Sam wasn't going to.

"Its a long story as to why, but yes. They're fake. Don't tell anyone." Dean tells me and I nod. Not really caring. I was still curious as to why they would need to fake being FBI, but I shrug it off and tell myself that I'll most likely find out later.

When we get to the place of the actual crime I stop in my tracks. It was her place and I already didn't like the look of it. There were blood tracks in the drive and they led up to the front door.

"Kate, you coming?" Dean asks. Oblivious to my hesitation. I look at him and nod.

"Yeah. Yeah." I walk next to him. He looks to me curiously but shrugs and we walk in the house and that's when I was confronted with it all. 

There was blood in the entire lower level of the house. On the furniture, the floor, the foyer. Even the door had blood entirely on the back of it. Whoever did this was obviously a sick bastard.

"You know who lived here?" Dean's dad, who I was told was John, asks me and I nod.

"Yeah. She was a good friend of mine. Worked at the school with me." I say to them. Just as they're about to ask me another question one of my friends walk up to me. He moved here with me when I left Australia. He's also a cop.

"Kate? What are you doing here?" He asks me shocked and I turn to him.

"I have FBI friends. They let me in." I inform him. He looks to the 'agents' next to me and puts his hand out.

"Names Jackson. What can I do for you?" He asks them. Realising they were here. Sam speaks up.

"I'll need all the information you can give me. My partner will check this place out. She can help him with details." John informs and he looks to me unsure but then he looks to Dean and nods.

"OK." Then they walk off and I'm left with Dean.

"So, I guess you were wrong about me last night." He laughs as we walk into the living room. More blood. I smile at his comment.

"Yes but, I don't think many people would guess fake FBI agent." I retort and he smiles.

"Touché." He says back and I smile. The he starts asking me questions.

"So, first of all, what was her name?" He asks me as we inspect the area.

"What? You didn't read the entire article?" He looks back to me. "Her name was Carly. I met her when I moved here which was 4 years ago. She was same age as me. 22." I tell him and he nods.

"Any family?"

"Yeah. Over in Kansas. Don't know where though. Complete drama queens though." 

"Would anyone want to hurt her?"

"Maybe. She broke up with her boyfriend a month ago because he started being secretive. He kept on asking for a second chance but she said no. Come to think of it, he stopped last week." I tell Dean.

"What do you mean secretive?"

"Don't know much. Just, he was out with friends one night and he came back...different. Then he started acting weird and would sneak out at night and wouldn't be back until the morning. He wouldn't tell her what was going on so she assumed the worst and dumped him for cheating. That's all I know." I conclude and he whistles through his teeth.

"Trouble in paradise." He says and I nod.

"You know it."

"What was her ex's name?"

"Tom Campbell." I inform and he gets a piece of paper out.

"Got an address?"