Eight

Kate and Dean are together now, just so you both know:)
Thx guys:)

R rated too.

1 year later

Just now, Dean and I were on our way back to our hotel after finishing up a case in New Orleans. It was a ghost and we were coming back from the graveyard after a salt and burn. Which worked considering the fact that it almost killed us but, luckily I was near the lighter and was able to throw it into the grave and set it alight. It worked.

When we got there, Dean instantly carried me bridal style into the room and threw me onto the bed before crawling on top of me and kissing my lips and then my neck.

"Dean, what are you doing?" I laugh and kiss him on the lips before looking up into his emerald green eyes.

"What? You were great out there!" He exclaims and I laugh but it doesn't last long as a moan escapes my mouth after he found the sweet spot on my neck. 

Pretty soon, we were in a moment of bliss, not really caring about our surroundings. Just each other. 

I started unbuttoning Dean's shirt as he had pulled mine over my head a couple minutes ago and was only in my bra. Once I was done with his button up I got rid of that then pulled his black shirt over his head, revealing the perfect body that I had seen many times before.

Then we get further down each others bodies, with him unbuttoning my jeans m and unbuttoning his and then all I'm left in is my bra and underwear. He tried to go further and take them off but, I decided to tease him and stop him from doing so.

Then I started kissing down his torso and down to his boxer line and back up to his lips, while trailing my tongue across his neck. Making him moan and making me smile more but, he soon takes over and I have no choice but to let him and in seconds, my undergarments are off and so are his boxers.

"You ready?" He asks me seductively and I nod before he thrusts into me. Making me scream out in pleasure. Not even having to adjust to his size, he starts pounding in and out of me, making me moan out in pleasure.

I soon start to reach my high and before I know it, we're both lying beside each other, breathing heavily, legs entwined. And that's how we fall asleep.

The next morning I woke up to Dean hugging my side tightly, not wanting to let go. Personally, I think its because I'm still not wearing anything but he would definitely deny it. 

"Dean, let me up." I whisper and seemingly too lazy to protest, he allows me. I smile victoriously and get up to go to the bathroom. Whilst doing so, I grab my clothes, my shirt saying 'more issues than vogue' paired with black jeans, my black leather jacket and felt like boots.

I get in the bathroom, turn on the shower and do my business in there before drying off and putting on my clothes.

I then put on neutral makeup which consists of foundation, blush, mascara and pink lip gloss, I then brush my hair and allow to air dry as I usually do and then walk out to find Dean is no longer in the bed and I couldn't help but assume that he had gotten dressed in the clothes he had on the night before and was outside doing god knows what.

My question of what is he doing when he barged into the door, panic and worry written all over his face.

"Dean? What is it?" I ask him and he hands me his phone. I look at him confused and look at the contact it was on.

Dad. Wait. Why?

"Dean, what's going on?" I ask him and he all but demands me to call it. So, I do and it goes straight to message bank. I call it again and again. No reply which made me worry and I now knew why Dean was so stressed.

"Dean, where was he last?" I ask him and as I frantically packed my stuff into a duffel. He comes out of the bathroom to answer my question.

"That's the thing. I have no idea and he's been so secretive lately." He explains and I sigh. That bit of information wasn't useful.

"OK. Dean, we'll find him. OK? I promise." I assure him and he nods.

"OK but, we need help." He smirks and I look at him confused.

"Who?"

A couple days later, we pulled up at Stanford and my eyes widen. Sam went to this place? How the hell???

"Dean, what are we doing?"

"Breaking into his apartment. What do you think we're doing?" He asks me incredulously and I roll my eyes.

"Hmm. I don't know, knock on their door!" I shout and he shushes me, making me roll my eyes again and follow Dean to the fire escape to get to Sam's apartment level.

When we do, Dean pulls his knife out and unlocks the window, allowing us to push it up and get in noiselessly, the only noise being the slight creak of a floorboard that you would have to be in front of to hear.

As we crept through the home, Dean purposely knocked things to wake up Sam, then we finally rested in the lounge, where we stood in the shadows, well, I did, Dean stood in clear view of Sam and soon enough, we hear Sam creeping through the house until he sees Dean's figure and jumps him but, Dean easily deflects and puts Sam on the ground.

"Kate! Now!" Dean shouts and I jump on Sam's back and roll him over. Careful as to not put myself underneath Sam, then I sat on top of him and looked down. He seemed confused as to who I was but, he had no doubt that Dean was here and I was just a random person. 

"Getting rusty there Sammy." Dean teases but, it was said too soon as Sam rolls me over and pins me underneath him. Then the lights are turned on and I put 2 and 2 together.

"Got a girlfriend eh Sammy?" I tease, despite not even knowing the guy but, he lets me off of him and helps me up. His girlfriend standing in the doorway with mixed emotions. Emotions I couldn't be bothered reading seeming as I was too tired.