Eleven

I'm skipping through to the season 1 finale since I'm assuming you have all seen season 1. This means that this will be the last chapter of the book. Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed the book.
Also, I apologise for the earlier chapters as I changed the entire plot of the story but not the book as I still liked the story line. So I'm sorry if there is confusion.

Since the vamp hunt, we ended up having a chance to kill yellow eyes but without John as he was forced to go to Meg after she threatened to kill more good friends of his, one by one, unless we gave her the colt. We didn't give it to her though and instead, gave her a replica which was absolutely useless. We were though, caught out and now we are searching for John all over the place with the help of Bobby Singer. A good friend of the Winchester's whom I haven't met since a year before I met Dean and John, John had a falling out with Bobby who threatened to kill John and they hadn't seen each other since. 

As we drove into Bobby's scrap yard which was filled to the entrance/exit of cars, I saw Sam smile slightly at the memories that I would say he has had plenty of. I smile at him and wait for Dean to pull up and stop the car before getting out as I had never been here and didn't know what to expect.

The boys had, of course, told me what to expect about Bobby and the exact description was:

"Basically he's a surrogate uncle for us. A bit of a drunk and older than our dad. He's a nice guy though."

I'm guessing you can all guess who said that. If you can't then it was Dean. 

"OK. Let's go." Dean says and we all get out of the car and Sam, being Sam, greets the dog who all but smiles at the familiar person that is Sam Winchester. I smile and we walk up to the door and knock on it. An guy, that basically fit the description of what Dean had descried answered it. A wide smile spread across his face. 

"Sam! Dean! Oh its nice to see you guys. And who's this?" He soon sees me after greeting the boys and I smile at him. Dean however, takes the proud honour of introducing me.

"Uh this is my girlfriend Kate. Kate this is Bobby." He says and just to add effect, he puts his arm around my waist. Making me keep my smile and hold the urge to elbow him in the side but, when Bobby turned his back I elbowed him anyway making Sam laugh and Dean stand there hunched over because of how hard I hit him. 

After filling Bobby in of all the events of the past year, we got to work on figuring out where John is or could possibly be.

As we were doing this, Bobby's dog, Rumsfeld, started barking in alert, making us stop our task and look up, completely alert and ready for whatever comes through the door. But the barking stopped, and a quick whine was heard before silence, making me look down.

At least what we knew we were up against. A demon and we all had a strong feeling that it was a demon that we knew and didn't love. In fact, it was quite the opposite. It was a demon we knew and hated.

"Guys? What now?" I ask, now taking possession of the gun I always carry in the waistband of my jeans. Even though it wouldn't do much good, it would still slow it down.

"What do you think girl?" Bobby asks me and I was about to answer when the door flung open and there stood Meg. The demon we would always hate till the end of eternity.

"You know, after all I've heard about you Winchester's, I'm a little underwhelmed." She taunts and I back away from her, being the one closest to her and unconsciously find myself going toward Dean who put me behind him defensively. Just like he always has and I've never complained. Bobby saw the interaction between us and I think I saw a little bit of happiness go through his eyes for a brief minute but quickly hid it.