Pines Academy

My footsteps echoed as I walked up the stairs into the school. I looked back hoping to see the black car in the driveway but it was gone. The building in front of me was huge, almost like a castle. It was covered in the glistening white snow. I stopped and look around but all that accompanied me was a few trees whistling in the wind.

A tall boy opened the door before I could knock.

"are you Miss black?"He was about my age. Maybe older. His light brown hair was messed up in a cute way. He looked at me, with his light brownish hazel eyes.

"Huh?" I asked distracted.

He chuckled and repeated "Are you Miss black?"

"Yes" I stated looking down blushing with embarrassment.

"Great" he said with a crooked smile which made my heart beat a little faster. "Follow me into Mrs. Alistone's office"

"Ok" I said smiling to myself. He led me down a hallway toward an office door. The boy, who hadn't told me his name opened it for me. I said a quiet "thank you" before walking past inside the office.

a woman looks up from her laptop. I glance back at the boy who waves goodbye and leaves.

The lady looks up and smiles "Welcome to Pines Academy" Her smile is so warm and welcoming I can't help but smile back. "Now I expect your roommate will tell you the rules. In the meantime here is your key, the number to your room is on it."

She hands me a bracelet and I look at her confused. She sighs "Put the bracelet ON your wrist, it is your key and it stays there until you graduate" She explains. "Take a right and your room will be at the end of the hall."

"Ok thank you" I say nodding and walk away toward my dorm room. I wrap the bracelet around my wrist and it locks into place. I walk around the school with vacant halls. I finally find the door of my room and hear shouting coming from the inside. I press my ear up against the door.

"I'm telling you it's the truth!" One girl says.

"Your being silly" I hear the other say, obviously bored with the argument.

"We need to run, we have to get away from this school... NOW" I open the door. The two girls freeze and stare at me.

"Hi I'm Diana" I grin.

IM ADDING MORE LATER SO DONT WORRY! I have some GREAT ideas for this story >:) -Josie