6- First day of class

I walk past many students on my way to my first class. I look down at my class list.

 Where are all of these classes? I'm so confused.

 I keep walking and someone runs into me. 

 “Hey watch where your-“ He turns and looks at me, he’s tan and he has fairly long, dark brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a football jersey and is surrounded by a group of other boys, perhaps some of his teammates. When he sees me he immediately straightens up and leans against the wall. “Hey there beautiful” He says changing his tone completely. 

 I roll my eyes and walk away trying to find my first class. As I keep walking he follows me, “Wait, don’t walk away! Do you know how many girls, would love to have a chance to talk to me!”

 Cocky and rude… just perfect.

 “Well I'm not one of those girls so stop following me.” I say leaving him again. He leaves his friends and stands in front of me and attempts to look cool.

 “How about I help you find your class? Your one of the lucky girls who get to spend time with me, Caleb Starks.” 

 I sigh, look at the time and mutter under my breath. “I’m already visualizing ducktape over your mouth”.

 “What was that sunshine?”

 “Im sorry I was speaking jerk. I have to or you wont understand me.” I smile and walk away.

 “I see how it is… it’s good I like a feisty girl.”

 “If I throw a stick will you go away?” As I'm walking I finally find my class.

 “Alright sunshine, you win for now but this is not over.” He winks at me and I roll my eyes again and walk into class. 

 “Good morning students! I am your science professor.” He notices me standing at the door, “Your late miss Black quickly find a seat.” I turn to the classroom and see Alex waving for me to sit next to her. I smile and quickly sit down. “Today class we will be introduced to chemistry. Now please follow the instructions on the worksheet I hand out.” He hands out worksheets and Alex turns to me. 

 “Hey! Had trouble finding your class?”

 I laugh and respond “You have no Idea.” She raises an eyebrow questioningly, but before she can respond our professor hands us our instructions.

 “I love chemistry, its one of my favorites.” Alex says as she puts on her gloves and goggles. I nod and do the same. 

 “Okay, step one” I say reading the instructions aloud. We create some fizzy mixture when Alex turns and talks to me.

 “Hey, you going to the game tonight?”

 “Yeah, I guess so…” I remember Darbie begging me.

 “Cool, because me and Debbie-“ She was interrupted by the science professor in the front of class.

 “Excellent work! You are the only student to mix this correctly!” I turn to see who it is and find the professor holding up Miles’ mixture. I look at him surprised I hadn’t seen him when I came in.

 “Miles always gets it before anyone else.” Alex said disappointedly putting her head down on the table. “He’s basically a genius… beats me in every subject.” I nod and he turns around and catches me looking at him. He crooked-smiles at me and keeps working. Then, the lunch bell rings.