2

"Hi I'm Diana" I grin.

"Hi, I'm Skylar" says one of them. She has brown hair with brown eyes. She looks very collected and neat. She stands up and straightens her tie.

The other nods and says "Angela" she has dark brown curly hair and is wearing a fedora. she looks at Amy and warns "Don't forget what I said... Something isn't right." left on that note as she turns and left.

Skylar stands there dazed. She turns looking at me and said "Don't worry about her it's just... crazy talk". Although she doesn't sound to sure.

I nod "Well its nice to meet you... Are you both my roommates?" I ask forcing a smile.

She replies "yep, just follow me and I'll show you your bed." I follow as she shows me my room. I hear the door close and look back at the empty room sighing.

"Well not the best first impression" I ignored whatever that girl Angela said. I agreed with skylar it sounded crazy. The last thing I needed around here was people to think I was crazy too.

After I finished packing I decided to give myself a tour around the school. I left the dorm and walked down the hallway.

Suddenly someone grabs me and pulls me into a room. I try to scream but they cover my mouth. As I tumble inside I look at who grabbed me. She is a tan girl and has long black hair and dark brown eyes.

She laughs and says "you must be new, didn't your roommates tell you the rules?" I shake my head as she pulls me off the ground "By the way I'm Alex" she says still smiling.

"What rules?" I ask remembering the lady I met in the office.

"You cannot be out of your dorm from 5:00 to dinner, which is at 7". She continues "If you disobey the rules you get detention."

"Detention?" I ask curiously

"Detention." She repeats. suddenly a girl swings down from a hammock she had put near the ceiling and I jump back.

"The kids who come back from detention, somehow aren't right when they come back." she says obviously happy to have someone to scare "They don't talk about it. And if the do they are.... KILLED" She yells. I flinch at the word.

I look at Alex and she rolls her eyes "That's Debby... And no they don't die. They just leave, maybe expelled or something." I relax a little bit and Debby just laughs. "A few minutes till dinner" Alex says looking at her watch "do you wanna eat with us?" She asks.

I nod and say "sure"

Debby climbs back up to her hammock and says "by the way if I were you, I would stay away from Moriah Robins." She says laying down "That girl is nothing but trouble".

Alex nodded and looked at me "I never got your name by the way."

I laugh and say "Diana Black"

Alex looks at her watch and stands up "It's 7:00 lets go eat" We all leave the dorm and head to the dining hall.

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I've decided I'm making chapters short because My last chapter was deleted so I had to write it over again :P well hope you liked it!!! More soon!