4

-Diana's POV-

I walk back to my dorm and start unpacking. This place still creeps me out, although it isnt half as bad as my life before now. I flop down on my bed and sigh remembering my past.

My parents died in a car accident when I was eleven. I lived on the streets for years, getting beat up and abused. I had to eat out of garbage cans, and beg for nessesities. I slept in abandoned houses, or in alleys. I shuddered at the memories.

One day I was walking along the streets and a car pulled up next to me. A woman stepped out and offered me a better life. I agreed and she drove me to this school. It really is luxury compared to where I was before, although my instincts tell me to get out of here.

Interrupting my thoughts, Skylar and Angela walk through the door yelling at eachother.

"For the last time your being paranoid! So just drop it!" Yells Skylar.

"I know it seems crazy but its real." Angela replies and touches Skylars shoulder. "Ouch!" She yells and quickly pulls her hand away. she looks down and her blistering hand and Skylar gasps. "Its happening, and I know you believe me." Angela says quietly.

Skylar looks at Angela with a tear stained face "Angela, if you dont stop with this nonsense they might send you to detention," She lets out a quiet sob "You acting different and its scaring me! and it will scare Diana too!" She walks to her room and slams the door. Angela looks at her hand and groans as she goes into her own room.

I shake my head stunned from what just happened. I decide to get ready for bed as I think over what Angela had said.

-Alex's POV-

I lay on my bed and try to sleep. I hear Debbie shuffling around and I sit up. "What are you doing?" I ask sleepily.

Debbie turns around from whatever she is doing and looks at me. "Im setting up mouse traps" She replies with a shrug.

I rub my eyes "mice? Since when do we have mice?"

Debbie keeps setting up the traps and says "can't you hear them? I hear them every night walking around. They are so annoying."

I tilt my head "What are you talking about? I cant hear a thing."

She puts her finger to her lips "Shh" she looks around "Listen, I can hear them breathing... They must be sleeping."

"Debbie stop acting so strange! How can you possibly hear a mouse breathing? Go to sleep."

"Wait, just let me finish the traps."

"Fine. Just stop acting to weird ok?" I ask laying back down on my bed.

"I don't know what your talking about, but ok I guess." she replies and she climbs up to her hammock.

I laugh to myself. Shes probabbly just trying to freak me out. I mentally remind myself not to step on the traps in the morning before falling asleep.

-SHORT CHAPTERS SORRY-