8

Alright I've been writing a bunch so I'm gonna post short chapters more often :D Im also going to work on my other story more often now.

(also for those I know in real life… I changed my mind and real Moriah isn't gonna be the moriah in the book sadly)

I follow Alex and Debbie. They seem awfully eager to show me whatever they saw. Suddenly they stopped and pointed to the side of the locker rooms. I gasped seeing Moriah and Miles together. Catherine had him nearly pressed up against the wall. He frantically looked around searching for an escape. 

She spoke trying to talk him into something “Miles please do this for me?” She purred. Catherine was a slim, brunette, girl with brown eyes. She was completely and utterly gorgeous. The type of girl who could get any guy to do whatever she wanted them to. Miles seems to be falling into her trap just like everyone else.

I sigh and look away. I don’t know if I can take much more of this. Alex seems to feel the same. She walks away emotionless. I look at Debbie and we both walk back to the game with Alex.

“Catherine will always find a way to mess someone up.” Debbie states shaking her head. 

We sit and watch the rest of the game. Our team won in the end, Caleb is the fastest quarterback I've ever seen. No one could come close to catching him, and as much as he got on my nerves… he was really good. I decide to go back up to my dorm to sleep, although I can’t help think about Moriah and Miles. 

I shake my head. No, I will not be jealous over a some guy. But he’s not just some guy… I sigh I'm being so ridiculous.

♥ ♥ ♥

I sneak out again for a morning run. I get ready carefully trying not to wake Skylar or Angela. I close the door behind me and fall to the ground. I clutch the sides of my head, the pain is unbearable. I couldn’t see, I tried to cry out in pain, but I had no idea if any sound was coming out of my mouth. It feels like knives are being stabbed into my skull. 

Suddenly I see shapes and flashes of different people. I try to focus on the images through the pain but its difficult. I see Catherine laughing and then Miles staring at nothing his eyes wide open with completely blank expression. Followed by Angela saying something I couldn't make out.

Just as suddenly it started the pain completely stops. It feels like it never happened in the first place, no dull leftover pain. I look around and its quiet. I get up and shake my head, I think over what happened and couldn’t make sense of it. 

I try to forget that experience and walk outside to jog. I start to sprint enjoying the feeling of the cold wind in my hair. I slow down and see miles standing outside. I smile and wave to him but his attention is elsewhere. He walks away into the building and I decide to go and see what he is doing. 

I open the doors and its completely quiet. “Miles?” I say whispering. Suddenly I turn a corner and see Miles. Im about to say his name again when I see him kissing Alex. I gasp as she sees me and pushes him away. I stare at them both. Alex has a worried I'm so sorry face meanwhile Miles looks dazed and confused to why Alex pushed him. 

I feel tears come to my eyes and I turn away you are not going to be one of those girls who cry over these type of guys. You barley even know him.

Wait Diana!” Alex yells but I run away.

♥ ♥ ♥

Next comes a Miles point of view on the whole thing… sorry again for the short chapters ♥ Love you guys!