9 - Hypnotized

Moriah's name is now Catherine sorry for the confusion :(

                                                                          Miles POV

I walk down to the field I hope I see Diana. Wait what am I thinking? I brush that thought away and walk toward the bleachers. I try to find a seat when I spot Diana talking to Caleb. I scoff, I never liked that guy. He is such a brainless jock, what does she see in him?  Im probably way better looking that Caleb. I try to get rid of those thought clouding my mind. Stop it you don't even like her I tell myself. I focus on them to hear what they are saying. I watch Caleb try to kiss her and then I chuckle as she flicks him in the head. I watch her walk away, she's so beautiful I think to myself. She has jet black hair and bright blue eyes. She has a soft heart shaped face. I smile and turn my attention back to the game. Then I see Catherine walk up to me.

“Hey Miles” She says seductivley. 

“What do you want Catherine?” I say to her. I look back to where I last saw Diana and sees she disappeared. 

“Come with me I want to show you something.” I roll my eyes as she bats her eyelashes. I groan and follow her to the outside of the locker rooms. Suddenly she has me against the wall and she stares at me intently. I look around looking for an escape but she is almost pressed up against me. “Miles I need a favor” She says tracing her finger along my law. I suddenly feel very dazed and confused. 

I stare into her eyes and before I think of what to say I blurt out “What do you need me to do?” 

“Kiss Alex” She says coldly.

“Why would I do that?” I say trying to get out of the fog that clouded my mind.

“Please do this for me Miles.” She says sweetly. Then the fog gets so thick I cant think straight anymore. 

“Alright, whatever you say” I smile at her. She laughs and walks away. I get really confused. “Wait, Whats so funny? Where are you going?” I stand there alone and walk back to my  dorm. 

♥ ♥ ♥

I wake up early still feeling misty-headed. I get dressed trying not to wake my roommate… Caleb. I am forced to room with this jerk. He gets really upset when I wake him up early. And in the morning he is such a crabby jerk. I get ready and leave to Caleb’s loud snores. He doesn’t even realize he wakes me up in the middle of the night. I close the door and start walking the corridors.

I see Alex on her laptop typing away. She looks very focused. She's so smart, it seems she always tries to beat me in every subject. Then the foggy feeling in my brain starts to take over again, then I start to walk up to her. She glances up at me and quickly shuts her laptop and shoves it in her bag. I wonder if she is hiding something. I glance at her lips. Flashes of Catherine last night go through my head. I have to kiss her. I feel very dazed and she stands up and walks toward me. 

“What do you want miles?” She asks annoyed. 

“I… Uh.” I walk forward and lean down to kiss her. But then she takes a step back she takes a step back. Im confused to why she did that.

“Stop it miles. Go away.” She tries to push me back but fails. I keep walking forward until she is against the wall. I put my arms on both sides of her and then I lean down and kiss her. Then I hear a gasp behind me and I turn around to see Diana. I stare at her blankly and then something triggers in my mind. The fogginess clears away and I can think straight again. I look around confused. Where am I what happened. Diana runs away.

“Wait Diana!” A voice yells yells.  I turn back around with a confused expression on my face. And I see Alex Unexpectedly Alex slaps my on the face… Hard. That girl can hit. I am taken back and I put my hand to my stinging face.

“What is wrong with you?!” She yells and runs away “Diana come back!” Alex? That girl who tries to beat me in every subject? Why was Diana here? What happened? I stand there really confused with a huge headache. I suddenly get really worried about Diana and decide to find her. But I am reluctant afraid Alex might hurt me again. I shake my head and go follow them.

♥ ♥ ♥

This chapter was go written by my bestie and #1 fan! Brianna! ♥ This chapter is dedicated to her.