Chapter 2

Sorry for the very long wait. I don't know I got writers block after the first chapter. But here I present to you chapter 2. Enjoy I guess!!

......................................................................................

Third person p.o.v

Zayn didn't know how to break the news to Niall that he was moving. Niall was his best friend since they were little. But now he was leaving him behind.

"Zayn you alright you've been really quiet." Zayn looked at Niall tears forming in his eyes. He was gonna miss his blond blue eyed friend.

"N-iall I I I'm m-moving." Zayn stuttered trying to hold back the tears that threatened to come out. Niall stood there tears at the brim of his eyes smiling up at Zayn. As he pulled him into a bone crushing hug whispering in his ear.

"I'm gonna miss you mate, promise you'll text me everyday."

"I promise Niall"

They pulled back from there hug chuckling at each other. "Zayn let's make our last day together our best day instead of crying like fools on the street." Zayn chuckled at Niall throwing his arm around niall's neck.

.................

"So I guess this is goodbye then." Niall said a frown on his face.

"Niall don't give me a sappy goodbye and start crying on me."

"I'm sorry I'm just gonna really miss you." Niall chuckled.

Zayn smiled kissing Niall on the forehead.

"bye Ni I'll text you when I get there."

"bye Z"

Niall stepped back watching Zayn hop into the back of the car. Waving a goodbye to Niall, Zayn was gonna miss that lad but at the same time he knew that it will be alright between them two.

........

Another stupid day at school Liam thought as he made his way to Ben's school.

He stopped in front of the school gates. Leaning on the fence, Liam shut his eyes flashes of his parents showed up. He immediately opened his eyes, it was bad enough that he was already having nightmares about them and now he can't even shut his eyes for one second.

"Liam" a high pitched voice snapped him out of his thoughts. He turned around seeing Ben with that usual smile. A smile that can make Liam forget about how terrible school was.

"let's go yeah" Liam gestured his hand out for Ben to hold. Ben nodded as he grabbed onto liam's hand. Both of them continued walking down the street towards there house.

"Liam Liam look across the street look!" Ben furiously shook Liam's hand trying to get his attention. Liam looked over at what Ben was fussing about. Seeing a moving truck and a couple around there forties helping the men move there furniture into the house. He was about to continue walking till a boy probably around his age a bit taller then him stepped out of the car. His hair styled upward, his tan skin glowing under the sunset as he leaned on the car typing at his iPhone.

The tanned boy looked up taking his eyes away from his iPhone. Looking around the neighborhood catching liam's gaze. He gave a slight nod smiling at Liam then returned to typing at his iPhone.

The smile made liam's heart jump, a new feeling that Liam had never felt before. He grabbed Ben's arm and started speed walking towards there house.

"Liam let go" Ben shouted trying to get out of liam's grasp. Liam finally stopped and turned to look at Ben as Ben gave him a worried look.

"Liam why did you start walking faster?" Ben questioned. Liam thought for a while, the feeling he had when the tanned boy smiled at him was different. He liked the feeling but at the same time he was scared. But why did he start walking faster? Liam was confused as his brain held that question.

"honestly Ben I I don't know."

............................

Well there you have it chapter 2. Sorry it's short :(

Please comment and vote really appreciate it if you did. Anyways sorry again for updating late but I promise you the next chapter will be coming soon. :)