Chapter 6

Hi low I don't know..........anyways chapter um ugh I thinks it's 6. Yeah it is enjoy chapter 6, love ya 😘 sorry for the late update

.............................................

Chapter 6

Zayn's p.o.v

"Zayn I've been thinking about us lately would that be weird." Gosh I don't know how to answer this. Could Liam possibly like me back. "Well it depends, maybe since we're hanging together a lot lately." I turned to look at Liam as he got closer and closer till our lips were inches from touching. "May I" I nodded as Liam pressed his lips against mine.

.......................

"ZAYN, ZAYN MALIK WAKE UP!!!" I shot out from my seat staring up at mr. Lightweight. "Malik you'll be joining Liam at detention after class ends. Since both of you think that sleeping in my class is allowed." Oh crap stupid dream and my vivid imaginations. I looked over at the clock on the left time reading 9:49, class was gonna end in about a minute.

Ring ring ring

"Okay class everyone can go accept for Liam and Zayn. Hurry on now." I slumped in my chair resting my head on my desk. "Hey zaynie" I looked up to see josh standing in front of my desk. "I'll catch you later I'm going to see nialler for lunch." I nodded my head. "Oh and...." Josh leaned down whispering in my ear. "Be careful yeah, since you know your with Liam, I just don't want you to get hurt." "Yes joshie I understand, now you better get going."

"Okay you two separate, I don't want you two talking and don't try to sneak out once I come back you two better be in your seats." Mr. Lightweight glared at the two of us picking his suitcase and heading towards the teachers lounge. Gosh alone with Liam for an hour and a half that doesn't sound to bad. Who am I kidding I'm in love with the doofes even spending time with him is hard for me to hide my feelings.

"Hey are you ignoring me." I turn to look at Liam. "I though that's what you wanted." He got up from his seat placing himself right beside me. Resting his head on the desk.

............

Only a few minutes have pasted by yet it felt like hours sitting in this stupid desk. Liam had fallen asleep as soon as he laid his head on the desk. Which was a good thing I guess since I didn't even want to talk to him. I starred at Liam, he looked beautiful my eyes then moved down and were set at His lips. I slowly leaned down placing my lips on his. As much as I tried to convince myself to pull away I just couldn't. Liam's lips were addicting.

.................................

Louis p.o.v

I looked all around for Zayn I needed to talk to him. I was wondering if he would want to hang around this weekend. I continued searching the halls bumping into josh. "Oh thank god I found you, where's Zayn I have to ask him something." "Oh Zayn's in detention English room." I smiled at him rushing towards the English room. I finally stopped in front of the room peeking through the window. "Shit" I ducked down, is my eye sight bad or did I just see Zayn kissing Liam. I took my iPhone out of my pocket taking a quick picture. Then I was gone rushing towards Harry.

..........................

Zayn's p.o.v

Mr. Lightweight came in to the class not even caring that we weren't in our seats. As he demanded us to leave early. Since there was suppose to be a meeting held in the class. I picked my bag up and dashed out the class not turning back. I didn't know how I was suppose to act in front of Liam when all I can think about is kissing him. As I stepped out of the class I was surprised to see Louis and Harry standing there. Wide smirks painted on there face, making it seem as of they did something or worse they knew something. I walk past them walking straight to my locker. Not wanting to know what they were even thinking of. Yet slightly worried if they had seen me kiss Liam.

................................................................

Sorry for the late update I did have a reason for it though. Anyways thanks for keeping up with me you guys are the best love ya. 😘

Please

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

I would really appreciate it