Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Yes I know I promised to updated sooner. I broke my promise, I'm really sorry.

..........................................................................

Liam's p.o.v

I tossed and turned trying to get into a comfortable position. My mind spinning with so many questions like why did I run? Who was that guy? What was that feeling I got when he looked at me? I groaned pushing my face into my pillow. I need sleep it's not time to think about him. I wonder if he........stop liam stop.

....................................

"GET UP LIAM!!! GET UP!!". I opened my eyes finding Ben jumping on my bed. "Ben please I'm trying to sleep." "Seriously liam were gonna be late." I shot out of bed looking at my digital clock on my nightstand. The red numbers reading 9:40. Oh shit.

.........................

Zayn's p.o.v

"Sweetie get up please." Mom shook me lightly. "Mom please I'll help unpack the boxes later." "Zayn get up your gonna be late." I sat up rubbing my eyes "late for what....school". I joked. Mom gave me a guilty look a fake smile plastered on her face. "Mom we just got here why am I going to school so early." "About that I registered online, here's your schedule now get ready your already late." Mom shove the schedule in my hands closing the door behind her. Great now I'm going to school, wait maybe I can skip school, yeah I'll do that. Just as I was about to get ready mom shouted "zayn don't even think of skipping school, the schools right down the street!!!" It took me 10 minutes to get dressed and another 8 minutes to get my hair perfect. It was 9:40 when I finished getting ready and I was out my front door.

.....................

English class

"Good morning guys, before we continue our lesson on Romeo and Juliet let me just take attendance." Mr. Lightweight looked down at the attendance going name by name. "So class let me make sure again Liam Payne and Zayn Malik are both ab-." The teacher was interrupted by the door opening and the two boys standing there. Mr. Lightweight looked at Liam then the other boy. "Liam get to your seat this is your second time being late, once more and you'll be having detention with me after school." "As for you with the quiff you must be Zayn Malik the new kid." Zayn nodded scanning the room for an empty seat. He decided to sit beside the boy he came in with. Zayn looked over him again his grey hood up and his head planted on his desk. As he was making his way to the desk a boy with curly hair stopped him. "I wouldn't sit there if I were you." Zayn looked at him, pulling his arm away from him. "Harry stop talking let zayn get to his seat." Mr. Lightweight scolded. As soon as Zayn dropped his books on the desk. Liam looked up, they both froze. "Hey aren't y-" "zayn Malik no talking." English class went by slowly people glancing over at Liam and zayn giving them a surprised yet worried look.

Zayn' s p.o.v

Normally I would enjoy sitting in English class but right now not so much. I waited till the bell rang picking my bag up and making my way straight to my locker. "Hey zayn" I turned around seeing a boy around my height he looked oddly familiar. "Umm hi...okay would it be weird if I told you that you look quite familiar to me." He smiled "actually no because you do in fact know me." "I'm sorry, I don't really remember you." His face emotion dropped instantly. "Maybe this will help you jog your memory." He pulled out a pair of drum sticks and started jamming them on the lockers. That's when it came to me.

FLASHBACK 7 YEARS AGO

.............

"Guys I have something to show you." Josh piped. We followed him to his room in the corner was a drum set. I looked over at Niall his face glowing in amazement. "Joshie can you play us something." Niall begged josh. "Anything for you nialler." Josh started jamming out on his drums. The way he played showed he really enjoyed it. "Now I have a new nickname for you." "And what is that nialler." Josh said softly playing with Niall's hair. "Joshie the drummer boy." We all burst out laughing.